🌹 {Chapter 4} 🌹

Morning's Cup Of Coffee

No One's Pov

As the sun shone in the morning sky, the birds sang their sweet songs in the cool gentle breeze. Jesse got up early, despite going to bed late from what happened yesterday. "Oh yes another day," Jesse said to himself while stretching. Jesse got out of bed and went to take a bath, changed his cloths and brushed his teeth. He exited his room and headed for the kitchen to make breakfast and some coffee but before he did he decided to check up on Petra. He opened the door to Petra's room ever so slightly and peeped his head through the crack, he saw Petra fast asleep on her bed shivering, with her blanket kicked off. Where Jesse lived was pretty cold, so Jesse entered Petra's room to cover her up again with her blanket to keep her warm. Jesse took up her blanket and covered her from her neck to her feet, he stroked her hair and kisses her cheek. "Aww you look so cute in your asleep," Jesse started, "I wish I could tell you but... I just cant." Jesse admitted. He left her room and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and two cups of coffee.

Petra's Pov

I wasn't asleep when Jesse came into my room, I just decided to pretend to sleep to see what he would have done... Can't tell me what Jesse? I wondered. I began to think about yesterday, I remembered when Jesse calmed me down when I was crying, "Petra please don't cry" Jesse said to me. He can't not like me, if he didn't he won't care for me, I thought. Then what can Jesse not tell me? I frustratingly thought. I sighed and sat up to look at the time. It was 8 o' clock so I decided to get up and check if Jesse's ok. I got out of bed and I quietly made my way to the kitchen where Jesse was. I saw him making breakfast and coffee for us, he looked like he was talking to himself...

No One's Pov

"Why Jesse why? Why can't you just tell Petra?" Jesse scolded. "Tell me what Jesse?" Petra asked, revealing herself from behind the wall. "Ohh hey Petra, uhh good morning?" Jesse said quickly and nervously. Petra sat down at the table. "Jesse, we need to talk, like right now" Petra stated. "What do you mean Petra, is everything ok?" Jesse said as he was serving scrambled eggs and coffee on the table for breakfast. They both sat down on the table to eat, "Jesse something's been bothering me for a while... Why have you been awkward around me lately? Did I do something wrong? Well if I did I'm sorry." Petra admitted. "No Petra it's not that, it's just... It's complicated" Jesse replied. "WHAT is SO complicated that you can't even tell your friend HUH?" Petra argued. Jesse was looked at Petra in disbelief, he was hurt when he saw her stressed but he didn't want to tell her how he felt about her, so he kept calm and answered, "Petra why are you so angry?"

Petra's Pov

As soon as Jesse said that to me, I knew I messed up. I covered my eyes with my hands and sighed. "Look Jesse I'm sorry it jus-" I apologized but before I could finish Jesse got up from his chair and walked away to his room. I looked at him worried and I chased after him.

Jesse's Pov

I honestly got tired of her suffering, I do love her but I couldn't take it anymore. I heard Petra walking fast behind me, she grabbed my wrist tightly. I stopped and my face turned serious, I turned around and yelled at her, "You want to know WHY I've been awkward around you? Well this is WHY!" I grabbed Petra's arm forcefully to pulled her closer and I kissed her...

No One's Pov

Petra stood there in shock at what just happened, she now realised that Jesse had strong feelings for her... She kissed back and hugged him tightly. Jesse hugged back too. Petra pulled away and so did Jesse. Jesse's face was red like lava. "Petra that wasnt-" Jesse apologized but Petra pulled him closer and put her index finger on his lips to shush him. "Shhh" Petra stated. "I'm sorry I was so blind, thank you Jesse, for everything." Jesse smiled and wrapped his arms around Petra's waist, she got the message and wrapped her arms around Jesse neck. "Petra?" Jesse started. " Yea?" Petra responded. "I love you~" Jesse admitted. Petra smiled and responded, "I love you to Jesse." They were about to kiss but then they heard a knock on the door... "JESSE!"

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!