🌹 {Chapter 22} 🌹

Either Your By My Side Or In My Way

No One's Pov ♦

The time for the fight between Herobrine and Sarah quickly crept up on them as the sun slowly began to set, Sarah and the Order were really on edge, nervous.

Sarah's Pov

"Oh boy...here we go" I stuttered, with full diamond armor and an enchanted diamond sword but I knew, all the armor in the world couldn't help me, I needed to rely on my fighting abilities, strategy is mandatory. Petra walked behind me and tapped on my back, "Sarah...I know your a little...frightened but trust me when I say this, the only way to fight your fears is to face them." Petra smiled at me, making me feel confident. "I always knew I could count on you Petra!" I said hugging her tightly.

The Order and I walked up to the spot Herobrine was last seen yesterday. We were all weary of our area and just on schedule, a cloud of black smoke appeared in front of us. "Well well well, are you ready to face your end Sarah?" Herobrine's dark voice echoed through the valley. Out of rage I charged at him, aiming my sword at his chest before he disappeared into another cloud of smoke, followed by evil laughter, "Muhaha"
"Everyone stay close!" Jesse's warning voice stirred panic in all of us as I struggled to control my emotions. Alright, take it easy, relax yourself...Plan. Attack. Win. Easy as 1 2 3! I said to myself before Herobrine appeared in front of me and attacked, I swing my sword in defence and they clashed together forming a loud noise. Herobrine and I looked at each others every moves as we both walked around in a circle,

"You think you could win? You'll fall just like your father before you!

"The feelings mutual buddy, blood runs strong in my family!" I raged as I charged my sword at him,

"Your weak, that's what you are, that's what friend and family do to you!" He tried to manipulate me, as he blocked my attack with his sword.

"Family and friends are the only reason we live to see another day"

No One's Pov

Apparently, Sarah's words did not please Herobrine as anger took hold of his body, charging towards Sarah in rage, swiping his sword at her but Sarah dodged and blocked his attacks as the Order watched from afar.

"We can't leave Sarah alone like that! We need to help her!" Lucas suggested.

"You heard Herobrine, they fight alone." Jesse responded.

"If it was Petra out there fighting, you'd help her..." Lucas muttered.

Jesse sighed as he watched Sarah fight...the Order were really nervous,

"We need a back-up plan..." Jesse started.

"Your thinking about this NOW?!" Ivor yelled in his cranky voice.

"You have a better idea?" Jesse questioned.

Ivor stayed silent in defeat and agreed to Jesse's idea. "Gather around everyone!" Jesse called out, and everyone obeyed, "We need to create a plan B...if Sarah were to be defeated by Herobrine, we need to find a quick and safe way to save her and stop Herobrine." He suggested. "But how? Herobrine won't let us fight." Olivia spoke, "Unless..." Jesse started, looking in Petra's direction, "Petra, Olivia and Lucas, if for some reason, Sarah falls in battle...I'll distract Herobrine while you three help Sarah," Jesse stated, "Alright," Petra responded, " Afterwards, Axel and Ivor would join me and we'll try out best to take down Herobrine, everyone clear?" Jesse finished. The Order shook their heads, "Well that plan sounds good and all but I don't think we might need a plan B," Lucas stated as he pointed to Sarah, who was kicking Herobrine's butt.

"Here's what Herobrine....If you surrender, I'll spare your life!" Sarah tried to reason with him.

"Ha! We both know that's a lie, you'll just kill me in revenge of your dead father!" Herobrine responded.

"Heh....either way...you'll still did in the end," Sarah's ice cold words pearce through Herobrine's skull.

Herobrine smirked, "Heh, you won't win! You'll die like the rest of your worthless family!"

Sarah didn't pay attention to his words, instead, they encouraged her to win the battle as she stabbed her sword into his leg. Herobrine fell to the ground, groaning in agony, "No...your wrong, my family's blood runs strong unlike YOURS!" She yelled as she pierced her sword into his chest.

The Order ran down to Sarah's location, "Sarah, you did it!" Lucas shouted, "You think it's over but you are sadly mistaken," Herobrine darkly stated, kneeling down on the dirt, "What do you mean?!" Jesse asked concerned. Herobrine laughed, "Your life....your relationship will be tested, but not in a good way," He said inbetween deep breaths, "Give me one reason why I should trust a demon like you?!" Petra demanded to know, "Heh, I don't need to prove myself....where their is good, there is evil...." He answered as his body disintegrated into a cloud of smoke.

"Is that it?" Axel asked, "Is it over?" He finished, "I sure hope so...."

* * *

No One's Pov

Jesse and the Others made their way back to Beacontown to celebrate their victory. On the way down the mountain, Sarah began to sing, "No time for rest, no pillow for my head, nowhere to run from this, no way to forget, around the shadows creep, like friends they cover me, just want to lay me down a-" She stopped, "And finally try to get some sleep," Petra finished, they all looked at her, "You....remember this song?" Sarah asked, "Of course I do, this was my favorite song!" Petra finished. They all traveled down the hill with their horses, "Hey Sarah.....what, what do you think he ment?" Jesse asked, "What do you mean?" She asked, "Herobrine....when he said my relationship with Petra will be tested..." He responded nervously, "Do you love Petra?" She questioned, "What kind of question is that?! Of course I do!" He answered making Petra blush behind him on his horse, "Alright alright lover boy....if you truly love her then you have nothing to worry about! No sweat...." She finished. Everyone looked at each other on their horses as they charted a course for home, never to hear about Herobrine...ever again.

* * *

Jesse and his crew went back to Beacontown while Sarah returned back to her kingdom to safe the good news. At the end of the day, the Order went home to finally rest after that shocking adventure.

Jesse's Pov

"Hey Petra..." Jesse said, "Hmm...?" Was all she could respond, "Do you love me?" His words sorta shocked her, "Of course...dummy, what....what were you thinking?" She answered, "I wa- nothing....don't sorry about that," I said crawling into my bed, "Oh c'mon Jesse James.....don't be like that....I thought you trusted me," she said, laying down next to me. I signed and looked at her, "I don't anything bad to happen to us...you for that matter," I said playing with her hair, "Don't worry, we'll be fine!" Petra reassured me, I smirked and pulled her closer, kissing her rosy lips. After five minutes, Petra drifted off to sleep....and so did I.

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!