🌹 {Chapter 14} 🌹

Longer Nights Without You

The Order set up camp for the night, Sarah started a camp fire while the others put up their tents, they all had to share tho, Lucas and Ivor shared tents, Olivia and Axel shared tents and of course Petra and Jesse shared their tent. Sarah had agreed to keep watch for the night, "Are you sure about that? I mean you'll be out here all night without sleeping!" Olivia complained. "I'll be fine, I do this all the time...had no choice," Sarah stated, "Well you do have a choice, I'll keep watch instead!" Lucas said. "There's no way I'm sleeping next to Ivor!" Sarah tried to whisper, "I HEARD THAT!" Ivor shouted. Everyone sat at the camp fire and started to laugh, "Its not that I don't like you, it's just that...you snore," Sarah said causing everyone to crack up into even more laughter.

Jesse's Pov

I sat down close to Petra, and I notested that everyone began to stare at me, "What?" I asked, "Oh nothing," Sarah said, "C'mon Sarah don't be like that," Petra said in my defence, "Defending your boyfriend is we Petra?" Lucas teased. "Here we go," Sarah stated. "Im just saying Petra," Lucas continued. "Are you jealous of my girlfriend Lucas?" I teased. "Yes, I MEAN NO!" Lucas corrected. "Ooohhh shoot!" Axel stated. Petra looked at him is surprise but I almost snapped and I raged but I held it in. "Sometimes the truth comes out on its own my friend" Sarah stated. "Well, thats...nice?" Olivia said with question. Lucas looked ashamed. I just wanted to be alone with Petra for a while, along the way, Petra and I had decided that we would go on a night walk. "Lets just go to sleep guys, we need to get some rest for the morning," I said. "Jesse's right, we need to get up early tomorrow, so you guys should go and sleep," Sarah said. Everyone got up as well as Petra, I grabbed her had and shook my head no, she looked at me confused but see sat back down, I waited for everyone to go inside their tents, "Hey Petra, remember you wanted to go in that night walk...?" I asked, "Aww, You still remember that?" Petra said to me. I almost began to blush and I think she notested, she hugged me moments after, "C'mon let's go..."

I told Sarah we were gonna take a walk, while we kept watch, "Be careful guys, watch out for monsters" Sarah warned us, "We will," Petra responded.

No One's Pov

Petra and Jesse were walking through the forest when Petra spotted a lake close by, they went to sit down and relax for a while, "Isn't this nice Jesse?" Petra asked, "Mmm hmm," Jesse responded. Petra was worried, "You ok Jesse? You seemed down all afternoon," she asked. "Yea I'm ok." He answered , "Ok Jesse, I know your lying, what's wrong? I thought my now you could trust me..." Petra said. Jesse didn't say anything but he looked stressed, so she decided to play a game~

Petra got up and walked closer towards the lake and began to take off her top and shorts, making Jesse stair at her and blush in the process, she decided if Jesse won't be happy she'd throw him in the lake, Petra hanged up her cloths on the rock. She ran towards Jesse, Petra tried to pick Jesse up but he was to tired, also,we was staring at Petra's body... "Petra, what are you doing?" Jesse asked her. "C'mon I wanna swim!" She replied. "At this hour in the night?!" Jesse stated. "Why not huh, can't swim?" Petra teased hoping he would change his mind. "Fine... I'll come!" Jesse said in a lazy tone of voice. Petra pulled him closer to the lake with an evil grin on her face, "Let me just take off my cloths-" Jesse stated but was interrupted by Petra, "NOPE!" Petra said while pushing Jesse into the lake. "Petra!? Why!?" Jesse said. Petra only laughed till she couldn't breathe. "Ha ha..." Jesse laughted sarcastically, "Alright alright, You had you fun now can you please help me up now?" Jesse said. Petra tried to pull him up but Jesse pulled her in the water instead for payback. "JESSE!" Petra shouted, "Yes princess~" Jesse flirted.

Jesse's Pov

I saw that she was shivering because of how cold the water was, so I decided to warm her up...she was about to leave the lake so I swam behind her and hugged from behind. "Feeling warmer yet sweety?" I flirted. "Maybe~" she responded. She turned around to face me, Petra wrapped her arms around my neck, "Hey Petra" I asked her, "hmm?" She responded, "I Love you~" I finished, Petra smirked and leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. Petra pulled, "Does that answer your question? She asked, I smiled at her and kissed her back.

Petra Pov

The nights are longer with out Jesse, I'm so happy I love him... It was getting pretty late so I decided that we should go back, "Hey Jesse, we should head back to the camp, it's getting really late," I suggested, Jesse agreed with me and we headed back to the others. I started putting back on my shorts when Jesse came over to me and tickled me for a brief moment. I laughed out loud and turned around, "Your not getting any kisses again for the night!" I threatened. "Aww c'mon!" Jesse stressed. I quickly put on my shirt and ran towards the others and Jesse ran after me, "Hey I want my kiss!" Jesse said while catching up to me, he grabbed my wrist and pinned me on a tree.

Jesse's Pov

Apart from Petra, I didn't have to threaten anyone to get what I wanted, cause I'll make sure I get what I want. As soon as I pinned Petra to the wall, I lifted her up so her legs could wrap around my waist. I looked up at her and she looked down at me, "I'm getting my kiss whether you like it or not princess~" I flirted with her. "Well you sure showed me..." She said to me. We laughed and I finally got my kiss...but what I didn't realize is that we were right next to the camp, "Could you guys go somewhere else, there are single people in this world to you know!" Sarah said, I put Petra down and we looked at each other awkwardly, "Uhhh sorry Sarah..." I apologized, "Yea I'm sorry too..." Petra also apologized. "Its ok guys, at least I know my childhood friend is in good hands!" Sarah said. I looked at Petra and rubbed the back of me head, "Yea, uhh...we should go to sleep now guys, Sarah are you sure you want to keep watch for the night?" I said. "Positive, You guys go and sleep well...together" Sarah said with a cheesy smile on her face. "SARAH! really?" Petra stated... "CAN YOU GUYS GO TO SLEEP!?" Ivor shouted, "SORRY!" Sarah, Petra and I shouted.

No One's Pov

Petra and Jesse went into their tents while Sarah kept watch to the night, "Huh...I guess their no monsters tonight...huh" Sarah said, or so she thought...

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!