🌹 {Chapter 20} 🌹

Not As We Had Planned

No One's Pov ♦

As Sarah and Herobrine fought in battle, the sparks and the sound of metal clanking filled the atmosphere. Jesse and the Order were in combat fighting off Herobrine's army, or should I call it, distractions? Zombies, Skeletons, Ender Men, Creepers you name it!

"Herobrine...surrender yourself this instance!" Sarah protested.

"How about No?!" Herobrine swung his sword at her, causing her to lose balance and fall to the floor, Herobrine aimed his sword, holding it down with both hands and attempted to stab Sarah in her chest but he failed as she rolled her body to the side and standing up again,

"Its gonna take more than that to defeat me Herobrine!"

"Maybe...but I can break you down!" He said followed by a sinister laugh. He snapped his fingers causing a flash of blue light, Sarah held up her hand by her eyes to avoid becoming blind.

Jesse's Pov ♦

I fought the mobs, keeping a close eye on Petra and the Others just to make sure they won't get hurt. "Petra, behind you!" I yelled, a zombie approached Petra from behind, I warned her and she sliced it dead, "Thanks Jesse!" I moved closer to her, just to watch her back. It's when I notest, "Oh no!" I stated, "Jesse...what is it?" Petra asked between heavy breaths. My jaw dropped as I pointed at, "EVIL CLONES OF US?!" I shouted.

Herobrine had summoned clones of each and every one of us, Axel, Olivia, Lucas, Ivor, Sarah, Petra and I... There eyes were black as night, all of them under Herobrine's full control. Everyone gasped at them, staring at us, smiling.

"Surprised? Heh...Everyone has a dark side, what's yours?" Herobrine protested as he disappeared into thin air.

Sarah: UGH where did he go?!

Evil Sarah: Hello friends...wanna play?" She giggled.

Sarah: No, I don't...

Ivor: We need to kill our clones ASAP!

Jesse: ATTACK!

Petra: You heard Jesse, go go go!

No One's Pov ♦

They all rushed in, attacking their own evil selves, trying to not get hurt as much...there were only so much healing potions, Ivor brought.

Evil Jesse: Hey there Jesse, what if that Petra of yours should die?

Jesse: Don't. You. Dare. HURT HER! (Jesse said swinging his sword at his clone)

Petra: Don't let them get to you Jesse!

Jesse moved closer to Petra, resting his back near Petra's. Back to back, they fought their clones. They fought and fought their clones but they were equal in strength, "This is hopeless!" Ivor shouted.
"Maybe, we can't fight our evil selves but maybe we could right each other's evil selves!" Sarah said smiling, as it was a bright idea, they all watched each other as their evil clones walked closer to them, "SWITCH CLONES!" Jesse yelled.

They all randomly switched fighting their evil clones, if they had the exact strength of their clones, not everyone in the Order would, Jesse fought Sarah's clone, Sarah fought Lucas and Axel's clone, Petra fought Olivia's clone, Olivia fought Jesse's clone, Lucas fought Ivor's clone, Axel fought Ivor's clone and Ivor fought Petra's clone.

As the Sarah and Order finished the clones off, Olivia was having trouble fighting Jesse's clone. "A little help here! Guys!" Olivia shouted, Petra ran towards Olivia and Jesse's clone, "Get away from it Olivia!" Petra stated, stabbing her sword into Jesse's clone's chest, Jesse's clone fell on the floor screaming in pain.

Evil Jesse: I thought you loved me Petra? (He said taunting her)

Petra: Your not the Jesse I love! (She said in rage, stabbing her sword into Jesse's clone, killing it)

They all gathered around, "Good job thinking about that plan Sarah!" Lucas thanked, "Yeah, I don't know what we would of done," Petra stated. Jesse walker up slowly, limping forward to us, something was wrong, everyone looked down at Jesse's chest to see that he had been injured by Sarah's clone, Jesse fell down only to be caught by Petra. "Ivor go get the potions of healing!" Sarah yelled. Jesse was laying down on Petra's lap. Ivor soon ran back with the potion and have it to Petra, whom have it to Jesse for him to drink, he recovered some hearts but was still weak. Jesse tried to stand up, and so he did but me was limping slightly.

Herobrine returned in front of them, leaving smoke particles behind him.

"Well we'll well, you all survived, I'm quite impressed!" Herobrine taunted.

"Surrender Herobrine!" Sarah protested.

"Heres a deal... I'll surrender if Jesse will surrender and I....I will kill him..."

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!