I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Twenty-One}

Start from the beginning

"Yes, ever since I got that stupid thing I haven't been able to solve... It" then he started shuffling it and about a minute later it was done. He threw it over to me.

"Here, now let's go" he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. I took in his appearance, he wore a suit, but there wasn't a tie, he just let a few buttons undone, his black hair looked as if he just ran his fingers through his hair, Simply gorgeous with a side of hotness. You see, Aden is one of those guys that could wear a suit and not look like a total fag, like that suit was made for him. In my high-heeled shoes, I only made it to just the top of his shoulder.

"Okay lets go" I ran over and grabbed my bag and hooked my arm in Aden's, like the wizard of oz kind of thing.

***

"I DEMAND MY CALL" I yelled down the police station we were currently in. I really can't remember getting into this cell but I do know that me and Aden were walk along the wharf next to the restaurant that we went to and then we were arrested for suspicion of withholding information about some drug lord or whatever. A tall scary looking African police officer came in front of the jail cell.

"Miss please be quiet-"

"NO I WANT MY CALL NOW!" I yanked at the cold bars. Then Aden came into view.

"Katelyn, get out of the jail cell" Aden didn't have his Jacket on, because it was on me when we were taken to the station. I turned to look at the open jail door and stepped out.

"I've always wanted to do it, haven't you ever seen one of those movies?" I smiled like a complete idiot, Aden chuckled and came and gave me a hug.

"Yes, but did you really have to yell the station down?" he said when he pulled away to see my face.

"YES! It's like you don't know me at all" I retorted while sticking my tongue out at him, he just chuckled again and laid his hands on the sides of my face.

"Yes I do, I know that you are unpredictable" he leans down and kissed me on the forehead, while turning to the scary African police officer... I was expecting crazy but that works.

"Could you please step in to the foyer," he said it in that 'Imma hulk'.

"Yeah sure, Sir, just don't eat us" I nodded remembering the Longest yard quote, Big Guy: "would you teached me how to football?" Caretaker: "Yeah sure, I will teach you how to play football, JUST DON"T EAT ME" I giggled to myself.

"Wait do I still get that call?" I asked more nicely.

"Yes miss, the phone is in the Foyer" when he led us through the station, it was kind of like the one on Law & Order: SUV. We finally made it to the foyer after gaining a few more officers. When the Big Guy led me to the phone, I dialed Lucia's Number... I looked at the clock on the wall; it was about half past 2 in the morning.

"Whoever this is... it is an inhuman time to call me" I heard Lucia grumble from having to get up from bed an answer the phone.

"Lucy! I'm at the Police station--"

"What? Why?" that got her up but I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"With Aden... remember he was taken on a date" I blushed when I saw him look my way, maybe he is too lovely to be really mine?

"Can you tell me at school then? I won't be able to concentrate on the details.... And you WILL tell me them" she yawned at I heard her lay back down.

"Yeah Okay and remember you have to start that history assessment-"

"SHIT! I totally forgot about that stupid assessment with Justin!" she cried into the phone, I had to hold the phone away from my ear.

"Well, talk to you soon BBBYYYYEEEEE" and I hung up. Now that Justin is split from the group... him, Kendrick, VJ, Paulie and Ashley... I actually like Ashley he's really nice and sweet, and has a brain... I don't know how he ended up in that group.

______________________________________________

L U C I A

I can't believe I'm going to do this, every since last night I have been thinking on how I was going to do this.

When Katelyn reminded me about the history assessment due... very soon, I might add.... I had to go to Justin, my partner. I was at our usual picnic table pacing on how I was going to approach this, Katelyn sat and ate an apple. The guys haven't arrived yet at the table.

"Why are you stressing?" Katelyn spoke up after she told me what happened at the Police station... I laughed after that. "Just go and ask him"

Well it was now or never... or failure. I turned and walked in the direction of where Justin sat on the table with while everyone sat around like he was the king or something stupid... I looked around him and saw Ashley he was reading a book? Katelyn was right...

Anyway, I held my head up and shoulders back, they was when Justin saw me approach, I really hate it when people look at my body now, Ex-model or not. I just walked up to Justin and yanked his arm to follow me. When we were a fair distance away from his group I turned to look at him.

"We need to start that History assessment" was all I said. Justin just raised his eyebrows. "Look I don't want to fail on my first assessment if that's alright with you"

"Fine, Fine so how are we going to do this?" he grinned I held out my hand for his. When he finally handed it over, I pulled out a pen and wrote down my Number on his palm.

"Meet me at my house and we can figure it out what were going to do in the assessment," I said bitterly. "and don't try and funny business either"

"What? Now why would I do that to my Partner in crime?"

"Okay that's just gross" I smiled as I held my hands up, I stepped away. "Remember come around 7-ish?"

"Yep sure thing" he mumbled as I walked away from him, he had this broad grin spread across his face. Ohh well, I hate school.

______________________________________

R I C K Y

I was heading over with Tyson to the table Katelyn was at when I caught Lucia with Justin. I stopped and watched the encounter.

Lucia held out her hand as she wrote something on Justin's palm, then they were smiling and happy... then I caught the last bit of the conversation.

"...Come around 7-ish?"

What the hell was going on? I hope there not planning what I think there planning...

_____________________________________

What did you guys think???

Im trying to make the chapters longer so sorry

I just had to squeeze in Ricky's POV in there

Sorry its so short.... extremely short...

C O M M E N T

&&

V O T E

tinnyxx