43: Done.

That's when you heard it. Bum's screams once again. At first, you figured the uncle man had come back to finish him off but then, you heard what you waited for.

"S-Sangwoo...!! N-no... N-not outside... Please... let's go inside..."

"As you ran down the stairs, you heard Sangwoo a little more clearly.

"I am inside."

Bum kept making noises, yelling, grunting, anything lewd. Just as you hand reached the door knob, you heard Sangwoo speak again.

"I don't really care, but if you keep screaming like that... the police will hear you."

You leaned your head against the door. It was closed. And perhaps it was meant to be closed for now. You sat down right in front of the door and waited. Sangwoo would come in when he was ready. For now, you waited.

"I don't like the police... They're scary..." Bum whined.

"I am, too..."

"Sangwoo... I want to go inside!" Bum shook the door. "Let me go in!"

"Why?~"

"AH!"

"Let's just show them all. You were bragging in front of the police... that we were dating, weren't you?"

You scowled at this. That was a lie of course, but you had a feeling it had been a necessary one.

"Fine. Keep doing that." Sangwoo grunted.

"That passcode is incorrect." The automated voice on the lock spewed out.

"Phew... Ah~ This is so erotic."

Then the door swung open, to your surprise. In came Sangwoo, still inside of Bum.

Although it wasn't unexpected, you were definitely shocked. And even more shocked when Sangwoo laid Bum on the floor and kept going at it.

"Sangwoo.." Bum's face was red and his body squirmed underneath Sangwoo's thrusts. "Ah...! I like you... I like you..."

"Shut up!"

"I like you!"

"I said, shut up!"

"I'm gonna cum! Sangwoo! Sangwoo!"

Sangwoo yanked his dick out and shoved it in Bum's face, spraying his milky fluids all over his face.

"Phew. I have to go get Gi-ae from her hiding spot now."

"No need." You finally spoke up.

As Sangwoo looked in front of him, he saw you standing there. Tears running down your face, knees bleeding, hair a mess.

He tucked himself back in his shorts and walked over quickly to you.

Bum looked over, already getting jealous of what he was assumed was going to happen. He thought Sangwoo was going to scoop you up and apologize profusely. He thought that Sangwoo was going to forget he even existed once again. But that wasn't what happened.

CRACK.

Sangwoo's hand flew across your face.

"You are never supposed to leave your spot unless I come and get you."

You looked at him. For a moment, it was quiet. Then you let out the most hideous wail you had ever produced in your life.

"I WAITED FOR HOURS AND HOURS. I WAS SO SCARED, SANGWOO! I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END! I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! I HEARD YOUR AND BUMS VOICE" You choked a little here and tried to suck the snot back up your nose. "I KNEW IT WAS SAFE. AND I-I-I-I-I DIDN'T OPEN THE DOOR BECAUSE I KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING. I FOLLOWED THE RULES. I SHOULD B-B-B-B-BE MAD AT YOU! YOU HAVE ME! YOU DON'T NEED HIM!"

Sangwoo was taken aback slightly. He had never hit you. He never needed to. But your actions could've ruined everything in different circumstances. You should have followed his rules.

"Gi-ae, hey..."

"I'M DONE. I'M DONE BEING HERE!"

You took off your engagement ring, threw it on the ground and ran out the door and down the street. You were absolutely done. Now, you just had to figure out what to do next.