"Yes." I answered.

When he turned towards the sink I kicked off my heels and stretched out my legs.

I could see what he was putting himself through trying to restrain himself when he saw me. "Gwendolyn what are you doing?"

"Nothing." I replied coyly. "I don't think I can walk."

"You've got legs and they work. Trust me you can walk." He looked behind me instead of at me.

"Well will you help me just this once?" I asked and gave him my brightest smile. "Pretty please?"

He said nothing. Just picked me up in his arms again and made his way out of the kitchen.

As we walked up the stairs I twirled a little of his hair between my fingers and placed innocent little kisses on his cheeks.

I could tell I wasn't making this easy for him. "Gwendolyn."

He put me down at the end of the hall, but still holding me up so I didn't fall. "You're playing a dangerous game."

I undid the first few buttons on his shirt and was glad when he didn't stop me. "Am I winning?"

"Unfourtunatley." He said this in a very low tone.

Holy crap. He must work out everyday to have abs this defined.

I jumped when he leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek.

+16 mature content

"I really should have let you find your own way here." He muttered. "I want you to know that nothing is stopping me now. Not work. Not my brother. Nothing."He kissed my neck tenderly.

"What's so bad about that?" I asked, my hands traveling up his chest.

"It means that I will do anything I please with you and not even you begging could stop me." He whispered in my ear.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and I put my lips on his kissing him fiercly.

He carried me into a room. I didn't know which room though. I assumed it was his since I could smell his scent all over the pillows.

He hovered over me, trying not to crush me, and unzipped my dress in one movement.

"Wait." I said and he stopped. "Take off your sunglasses."

He seemed to gaze off for a second. "Why?"

"Whatever you're hiding cannot be that bad and I know it's hard for you to wear them during intercourse." I said.

Now he had gazed off. But he didn't move to stop me when I pulled them off.

I gasped and he tried to move away from me but I held onto him. "Your eyes are...amazing."

How dare he hide them from the world?

He had one ocean blue eye and an amazon green eye. Absolutely amazing.

He kissed me roughly then, hard enough to bruise my lips. "You're the only one besides my mother, out of the few people who have seen, to say that."

I moaned against his lips in response.

He unclipped my bra in just a second, then he was devouring them.

"Xavier." I moaned and I could feel his erection against my panties.

I would need new ones after this.

He multi-tasked, pulling of his jacket and shirt yet still pleasuring me. The cold air on doubled the pleasure as it hit my raw skin and the little bite marks he left on my breasts before going lower.

He kissed me again while pulling my underwear off and I let his tounge explore every corner of my mouth without even putting up a fight.

When his fingers touched me down there I could hardly contain myself.

I moaned louder and my breathing was out of proportion.

He figured out I was too focused on what his fingers were doing that his lips and he moved them to whisper in my ear.

"Say my name again." He told me.

"Xavier." I moaned and curled his fingers.

Right before I came he switched positions and my body jerked.

Now his mouth was working its magic on me and there was nothing I could do the stop it.

I held onto his hair wondering if I should be doing more.

My legs were starting to shake and I could feel myself getting closer and closer.

He spread my legs and looked up at me with those mismatched eyes. That did it.

But I guess he wasn't finished yet because he kissed me yet again.

He kicked off his pants and I heard plastic crinkle. Of course. Condoms.

He positioned himself at my entrance, slowly poking me and teasing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my nails dug into his back when he pushed himself into me.

He smirked at my stressed out look and stopped about half-way before pulling out.

He did this maybe three times before going up to his full length.

I could feel my inner walls stretching out physically and my moans got louder and more staccato with every thrust.

I remember something he had said not long ago.

"I like to imagine what they would look like wrapped around my waist while I thrust into you at accelerating speeds."

I wrapped my legs somewhat around his waist and he sped up.

"Xavier." I moaned not caring how loud I was. "I'm gonna cum."

"Go ahead." He said and after only a few short thrusts I did but he wasn't finished.

He kept going even after my body fell limp and my legs slid off his waist.

When he came I knew. Not when the condom he was wearing became warm. Not when he slowed his pace. Not even when he stopped completely and an animal-like growl could be heard.

I knew when I felt the condom rip open and I could feel his semen.

Flowing straight into my uterus.

*****

Annndd that's a wrap folks. You can all thank sad-is-me for this chapter being published today. I was really finna make y'all wait another two days to see what happened next but nope thanks to great encouragement I put it out today.

Word of the update:

Boy.

A:

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋