Chapter 23

Gwendolyn

"Xavier!" I cried.

He stood in the doorway to my room. "What now?!"

"You ruined my skirt!" I threw it at him.

He caught it in one hand and examined it. "Funny. The skirt wasn't your concern when I had my hands underneath it."

My face reddened and I crossed my arms, pouting.

I sat on the bed and turned away from him.

He sighed and sat next to me. He pulled me into his strong arms. "I'm sorry Gwendolyn, I'll get you a new one."

I pushed him away and continued ignoring him.

"Why don't you just wear a dress." He whispered in my ear and I shivered. "You've certainly got the legs for it."

I almost smiled at his statement but I remembered what I was doing and why.

"Yes Gwendolyn, I often admire your legs and hips." He kissed my neck and his hand started to slide my t-shirt strap down my arm. "I like to imagine what they would look like wrapped around my waist, while I thrust into you at accelerating speeds."

I shivered at the thought and his phone rang.

He picked up his phone. "This better be good. "

I fixed my straps and my phone started ringing.

Evelyn.

"Hey." Once I picked up the phone.

"So you fucked my boss and didn't  tell me." She said immediately. "I'm offended."

"First of all I didn't fuck Xavier and who told you this?" I asked.

"I heard it through the grapevine." She said. "But that's  besides the point. What happened yesterday?"

"Hold on." I said. I peeked into the hallway, seeing if Xavier was there.

I closed the door and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me for good measure.

"Ok so see what happened was..."

*****

Xavier

"You called me to complain about your wife?" I asked Francis.

"My bad for interrupting your sex but I needed some advice." He said.

"I was not having sex." I sat on a stool in the kitchen.

"Whatever just make sure you use a condom when you get back to it." He said. "She keeps trying to kill me."

"The woman's pregnant Francis.  If there's anyone to blame it's yourself." I said.

"FRANCIS!" An angry voice screamed and then somebody started crying.

"It was good to talk to you one last time." Francis said and hung up the phone.

My mindset has been troubling me. I haven't been thinking before I do or say things.

Especially to her.

I didn't  mean to say what I said to her. I didn't  mean to touch her. But I did.

I don't mean to think about her throughout the day, no matter what I'm  doing. Yet I just can't seem to get her out of my head.

She is doing something to me.

It isn't necessarily bad but its not good either.

I am beginning to want her around me all the time. To touch her, feel her.

There is something pulling me towards her but my promise to myself holds me back from finding out what it is.

I've already considered it lust.

Even now I have the strong urge to strip her naked and make slow love to her.

But there's  something else too.

But I don't  know what it is.

Francis said it's love.

But I pushed love out of my life a long time ago so it couldn't be that.

Could it?

*****

This is one of the shorter chapters.  Oh well.

Word of the update:

Pink.

A: My keyboard.

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋