Previews for my next books!

Saving Quinn

Description:

Description:

My wolf started going crazy as I turned the corner.

'MATE!' She screamed.

'Alright I'm looking.' I thought.

A wonderful scent of almonds and fresh cotton caught my attention and I followed it.

I rounded another corner and came face to face with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I had ever seen.

'Mate!' My wolf said excitedly.

"God you're pretty." He said.

My wolf's tail started to wag.

"Thank you." I smiled. "I'm Quinn."

"Everett." He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

********

Wolves are supposed to find their mates when they turn sixteen. It's an unwritten law. If you don't you are immediately eligible to wed any other male.

This was the case for Quinn. Alpha Grayson has had his eyes set on Quinn for years. Then when she happens to be unlucky enough not to find her mate on her sixteenth birthday he immediately offers his hand in marriage.

But she knows her mate is out there somewhere. She is able to evade the Alpha for four years but he has had enough of her games.

So she does what wolves do best.

Run.

*******

Smells Like Lavender

Description:

Tears clouded my vision and I tripped.

"Whoa! Are you ok?" He asked, kneeling beside me.

I got up ready to run again but he caught my wrist. "Lavender, please."

I shook my head, struggling to pull my arm from his grasp.

"Stop it." He said firmly.

I collapsed, crying pathetically.

Why won't he leave me alone?

"I have something to tell you and I won't get another chance to say it if I don't say it now." He started. "I know what I did was wrong and I paid the price by losing you."

I wiped my facing, standing up again.

I have to be strong.

"I wanted to say that I miss you and I was wondering if you would consider taking me back." He let go of me and I didn't try to run.

'Why would I do that?' I signed.

It took him seconds to interpret what I had asked.

"Because I-I think I love you, Lavender."

*********

The life of 16 year old girl should not be so difficult. But it is for Lavender Chambers.

After her virginity is stolen one day her life takes an interesting turn. She's avoiding her boyfriend, her sister gets kidnapped and she's given an opportunity to hear for the first time in her life.

How do you think things will turn out in the end?

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋