Chapter 30

A/N *cracks knuckles* Time to mix this shit up.

Gwendolyn

"No." I refused defiantly.

"All I'm asking is that you let him examine you for anything wrong." Xavier sighed for the hundredth time.

"No. I don't trust him." I gave the guy a once-over.

He had small, beady brown eyes, thin lips and he was shorter than Francis. "No need be alarmed Miss I just come on call."

"Gwendolyn I'd prefer it if you weren't sick." Xavier said. "You were having mood swings earlier."

"So." I crossed my arms. "I'm just tired."

He looked skeptical but pushed me into a chair anyway. "Please? It won't take long. I just need to know that you're Ok."

"You know what fine." I said. "When he pronounces that I'm fine you owe me."

He put his hands in his pockets as the old guy comes forward. He tests my sight and looks in my ears. He listens to my heart and checks my reflexes.

"May I have a moment alone with her?" He asked suddenly.

"No." Xavier said immediately.

"Go Xavier I'll be fine." I waved him away.

He left the room but didn't close the door.

"So let's get down to the nitty gritty." He said rummaging through his bag. "I'm positive that you're pregnant but there is only one way to be sure."

He handed me two boxes. One was a standard pregnancy test and the other was an electronic pregnancy test.

Pregnant my ass.

I waited until the doctor had left and Xavier returned. "So?"

"I'm fine." I said.

"So mood swings for you are just something I should get used to?" He asked.

"Whatever." I got up. "Um I have to go do some stuff so excuse me."

I hid the boxes under my skirt until I got to my room.

I took the regular one first since they were often more accurate.

I waited 5 minutes before looking at it. Dammit. Two dark red lines have formed on the little stick.

I took the electronic test and it just provided confirmation to what I already knew.

Congratulations Gwendolyn.

You managed to get yourself knocked up by your boss. How about a round of applause?

I threw the tests back into there boxes and hid them under the sink. I could throw them away later.

I told Xavier I wasn't hungry and tried to go to sleep. After maybe half an hour I was up again with the feeling that something bad was going to happen. Just a feeling. But it had me thinking about the pretty little liars theme song.

Got a secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save.

I tried warm milk, Sleepytime tea and counting sheep. Nothing helped until Xavier saw how restless I was.

Better lock it in your pocket. Taking this one to the grave.

It really didn't help when he walked me back to his bedroom and held me in his arms until I fell asleep.

If I show you that I know, you won't tell what I said.

He tucked me under the blankets and sat by my side until I awoke.

I'd tell him at some point in time. Or he'd just find on his own.

Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

******

Anonymous P.O.V.

"So she's pregnant?" He asked. His hands joined on the desk in front of him.

"Yes. I'm sure of it." The old man in front of him was shaking.

He gestured towards a large wardrobe and one of the guards surrounding him took out a key and opened it.

A little girl, no older than 12 came stumbling out of the darkness. "Grandfather!"

She ran straight into the old man's waiting arms. "Serena!"

"Go." Said the man at the desk. "If you refuse again she will face much more than a dark closet."

The old man and the young girl hurridley left the room and the man at the desk looked thoughtful.

His right hand entered the room. I'm pretty sure his name is Damon.

"Good news Damien. She's pregnant." The man behind the desk said.

"That's not good. For me." Damien muttered.

"I'm going to use her and their unborn child against him." The man behind the desk continued anyway. "We'll kidnap them in a few months time. Give her enough time to get him excited."

"Knowing Gwendolyn that won't take long." Damien said.

"Yes. I will kill both of them and he will have to watch. Only then will I have avenged my sister." He snapped lazily and I moved to refill his cup.

Damien didn't trust me. I could tell by the way looked at me before he smacked my rear end harshly. "Hey doll."

I started to fill the cup he held out to me and even when he didn't pull it away I kept pouring. I poured the last little bit in his minty green hair.

"Oh my bad. You didn't say when." I said innocently. "I'll go get some napkins."

Once I was back in my personal quarters I removed the mic from under my stupid maid costume.

"Did you get all that?" I asked.

"Every little thing." A voice responded.

*****

Ok so yeah I lied about a lot of updates this weekend.

Why?

Because I'm sick.

Every time I finally get a little motivation to actually do something with myself life tells me. "Sit yo ass back down."

So with that being said I'm working hard on another update.

Word of the update:

Adorable.

A: Huskies. (When their puppies because they can still try to kill you but it'll hurt less.)

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋