Chapter 64

Video: When your homie start choking on something but it's fire by Calebcity.

Gwendolyn

The man strided in front of my, practically dragging me.

"Could you slow down?" I asked him for the fifth time.

He only slowed his pace when we reached a set of mahogany doors.

He wrapped the leash around a chair leg and make sure to lock them. "Wait here."

And then I was alone.

I looked around the room frantically for something that I could use to pick the lock and spotted  knife sticking out from underneath one of the pillows on the bed.

It would have to do.

I started to drag the chair with me and it hardly moved an inch. I tried again and it seemed to be stuck.

I struggled against my restraints for a minute before finally getting irritated and sitting on the floor, out of breath.

"Well you get A+ for effort." I heard him before I saw him.

"You were there the whole time?" I asked.

"Did you really think we'd leave you alone after your little meltdown?" He asked walking closer.

He detached me from the chair. "Get up."

I stood slowly, not knowing what else to do.

"I don't think you understand how much I can help you." He walked around the chair, jerking the chain so that I was closer to him. "I could end all of this if you just agreed with my terms."

"No." I said as he made me sit on the bed. "Unchain me."

He picked the knife and tossed it aside. "I really don't think you're in any position to make demands sweetheart."

He dragged me closer to the footboard and suspended my hands above my head.

"I'm not your sweetheart." I said. "This is against the law."

"Not if you want it." He unbuttoned his shirt.

"I don't want it. Uncuff me." I started to roll onto my stomach when he climbed on top of me, straddling me so that I couldn't move my legs.

"Are you sure?" He hovered over me.

"Positive. Get off of me."

I twisted underneath his body and sudden agony filled me.

"Don't make this difficult. Just lay still and get it over with." He said.

His hands roamed my body. "You know I've only had sex four times since we broke up. So you'll understand if I'm a little rough today."

"I understand that you're pathetic."

"Shh or I'll put you over my knee." He said.

I glared at him but kept silent.

"Good girl." He said and leaned down. "Like I was saying, I think that you want me more than you let on."

"I won't have sex with you, Damien. You decided that when you first kissed that other bitch."

"Jealousy? This is not like you at all Gwendolyn." He began to kiss my neck softly. "I think I should leave my mark on you. What do you think?"

He pulled my hair when I tried to bite him, pressing my face against the bed.

"I didn't think you would go this far." I managed to get out before he ripped the thin leggings I wore.

"Damien!" He covered my mouth with his hand, ignoring me when I bit him.

He started to massage me through my now exposed underwear.

Sometimes I wonder why the body and mind don't work together.

My mind, my soul was saying no. But my body was screaming yes.

My legs twitched and a moan slipped out. No.

I struggled to turn on my side as that familiar knot started to tie itself within the depths of my stomach.

"Damien, let go of me!" I screamed at him. "Get off!"

He ignored me. "Your body wants me. Do you want me too?"

I shook my head, fresh tears making their appearance.

His hand slipped past my underwear and into me.

"Damien! Let me go." I held back moan that had threatened to come out but my attempts to escape were getting weaker.

I swore loudly.

No. I wouldn't submit to him.

Xavier. I thought of how Xavier would look at me if he knew this was happening and that I considered giving up.

He would leave me.

No. I love him too much to let this happen.

I got my hands around the leash and pulled as hard as I could.

The column it was attached to groaned from the pressure and I heard the wood scraping as it was dragged of it's nail.

Damien snatched the chain out of my hand and that was enough to make the large piece of wood come flying down.

He cursed and I headbutted him.

He lifted one of his legs and I took this as an oppurtunity to roll from under him, towards the piece of wood.

Once I had it in my hands, I rolled off the bed.

We both got to our feet at the same time.

I wiggled my wrists in order to get free but this did nothing. At least the leash had broken off.

"It doesn't have to end like this." He spoke softly. "You and I can run away from here and never look back. Marquis wouldn't care."

I shook my head as the both of us began a slow circle. "Whatever we had is over Damien. Because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

"I know. I messed up. But we could start fresh. New identities and everything. We could married and maybe, one day, I could get you pregnant with my babies."

"I'm glad you cheated on me." I stopped. "Helped me dodge a bullet. Because if you hadn't I might've cheated on you."

"How so?" He asked.

"If I could go all the way back I would still have quit my job that day and I would still apply for a position at Wells industries."

I went on. "I still would've let Xavier fuck because I still would've fallen for him. And he still would've fell for me. I would still get pregnant and give birth to my kids because Xavier and I are meant to be."

He was silent and then he clapped. "Very moving. I almost considered leaving you be for a moment. Almost."

"You can't change the way I feel about him. I never loved you. But I will always love Xavier." I said. "And if had to go back I would still choose him every single time."

Damien started to button his shirt. "In the drawer behind you there is a bracelet. Once someone sees that bracelet while you dance they'll know you don't sleep around. Take it and leave."

I didn't turn my back to him but I did somehow manage to grab the bracelet. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I might kill you some day." He said. "Make it official so I can move on with my life."

He stared up at the ceiling, unmoving.

"We're over Damien." I said firmly.

He said nothing until I was almost halfway out the door. He muttered. "Thank you."

Then I shut the door behind me, closing him out of my life once and for all.

******

Ayyy. So this is just a filler chapter. But I had to get it out there to hype up the ending because I felt it was missing something.

Leah💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋