Chapter 52: Mian <3

OMG!!! I'm back. Thank you all for being so patient. Anyways this one is called Mian. This is based off of Ian and Maddy. Thank you all and enjoy the chapter.

It was the first day of High School when I first met the one girl I wanted to spend my entire life with. It went a little something like this...

It was the first day of first period and I was already bored out of my mind. The teacher, Ms. Morgan, was a very full lady. She was or of those people who had a monotone voice that made you want to blow your brains out from just listening to her talk about rocks and fossils. Just then, like a savior...

Knock knock

Our counselor, Mr. Matura stepped in through the door. "Sorry for interrupting, but I need to speak to the students." He said. Our teacher obliged and let him speak.

"You have a new student joining you today. Her name is Maddy, and she will be joining you for the rest of the school year, so please make her feel welcome."

Mr. Matura opened the door and let in a girl. She had long chestnut brown hair and striking eyes. She was fairly tall and had on a beautiful dress with flats. She had a breathtaking smile and a heart-stopping wink.

"Thank you Mr. Matura. Maddy, why don't you have a seat in the empty spot next to Ian." Ms. Morgan said before returning to the whiteboard.

For that entire day I couldn't stop staring at Maddy. She was beautiful, and smart. The total package. "You like what you see Ian?" She finally said at the end of the period. I snapped myself out of it and apologized.

~*~

One faithful day I finally got the nerve to ask Maddy out, and she said yes. I was so happy. I took her to a special restaurant and a movie after that. We dated for a long time until High School ended.

I had no desire to go to college, so I took the easier route and joined...

The army.

Maddy didn't approve of it, but she finally decided to let me go, and I was deployed for 1 year.

~*~ *Maddy's POV

It was the day that Ian was supposed to come back, and I was so nervous. I waited at the dock with all the other women and children and men, and waited.

It took almost forever, but the ship finally came into port. I waited anxiously for Ian to come into port, but he never did. I was devastated. Ian, the only man I could ever really love...

Was dead?

I put my face into my hands and sobbed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see

Ian.

"Oh my god Ian!" I screamed as I hugged around his neck. "Don't ever scare me like that again!"

He whispered a few words that had a major impact on my mind.

"I'll never leave you."

Sawyer's Note: thank you all for your patience, and I hope this satisfies you. Thank you all.