Chapter 24: Lurome <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realized there are so many Jerome fanfics! I'll make one without him once I finish this one. Okay this one was submitted by X_LunarEclipse_X. She said she only made a Wattpad account for my book. That is sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna's POV

I smiled devilishly as I stared at the Bacca sitting in front of me. I smiled as I shoveled some peas onto my hand and threw them at him. He gave me a surprised look as the peas collided with his face. "Not fair Lu! We had a deal!" He said. I smiled and leaned over the table.

"All's fair in love and war Jerome." I said. He took some mashed potatoes and shoved then in my face as I dumped some ranch on his nose.

"That's not cool!" He screamed. I smiled as I pulled a loose piece of broccoli out of my hair.

"As I said. All's fair in love and wa-" I was cut off by Jerome smashing the pie into my face. I wiped it away from my eyes and licked the area where it made contact with and around my lips.

"Mmm. Tell your mother she makes excellent pies." I said as I threw a half peeled orange at him. He narrowly missed it and then grabbed me by the wrist. I smiled and kissed his nose gently. "You love me. Admit it." I said.

All Jerome did was smile and whisper "that I do." He then kissed my lips as he poured juice into my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I got grounded and my phone was taken away. Anyways, be sure to leave a vote and a comment. It helps me know you appreciate my content and you want to see more. I promise, NO MORE JEROME FANFICS FOR THE TIME BEING. Sorry. For some of you that actually like him, just go back and reread all the others. This is a Team Crafted book. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~