Chapter 4: AsfSparklez <3

Oh my god!! The auto correct is fucking my life up!! It won't correct for me. I bet all of you Miles are really confused. Anyway. On with the story this is ASFSparklez (aka. My favorite pairing!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Jerome stood silently on top of the hill. He looked down to the almost endless abyss below. He smiled a little inside knowing that Mitch would pay for this. Mitch had taken his fragile heart, and shattered it. He left him with nothing. Dropping him for some prissy bitch who he swears is just a prostitute.

It was quite peaceful really. Just the crumbling of the rocks. The tweeting of birds in the distance, and the faint hum of a car.

No! Nothing or no one was going to stop him. Not even Mitch could help him. He felt that he didn't belong in this world anymore, and this 500 foot tumble was going to solve all his problems (note the sarcasm). Jerome took a huge intake of breath before his feet disconnected with the ground.

Jerome stopped suddenly when he felt a hand grasp his stomach and pull him back. "J-Jerome!" Jordan cried. "No! Let me go Jordan! I don't belong here anymore. Let me go!" Jerome punched wildly and kicked like a scared little kid who was about to be molested. "Jerome! What will you accomplish if you do this? Huh? Think of your fans! Think of Adam, Ty, Jason, the list goes on! Think of me! Look... I know firsthand just what's it's like to be ignored by the one you love! It happens to me everyday!" He said. Jerome stopped flailing and let Jordan hold him. "What? Who would do something like that?" All images of Mitch faded, and Jordan filled them now. "He thinks he's in love with someone else, but I know he knows better." He said.

"Wh-Who would do that? Who is it?" Jerome asked. Secretly wishing it was him. "You Jerome. So don't die. Take a fall, but fall for me. I know you-" Jordan was silenced by Jerome passionately kissing him. "Shut up and kiss me." Jerome said before pulling Jordan in for another effective kiss. For the first time in 3 weeks. Jerome had completely forgotten about Mitch, ad he liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: That's the end.

Jerome: aww. I love ASFSparklez!

Jordan: I second that opinion!

Me: Alright. Well I have some important business to do, so you guys can sign them off. *walks into study*.

Jerome: She's going to watch more Black Butler isn't she?

Jordan: Yep. Anyway, thank you all for watching!

Jerome: be sure to leave a vote and a comment the OC is still running and the inbox is always open! Peace!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~