Chapter 31: Adam X Reader <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Adam X Reader. This one surprisingly hasn't been updated yet, so let's do dis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

You were sprawled across the ground in a pile of your own clothes. You giggled to yourself as you watched Adam move around your room. "I know it's here Y/N. Where did you put it?" He asked me.

In case you guys are lost, Adam is searching for his favorite shirt which you hid in your closet. You crossed your and and tilted your head to one side. "Not telling, and nothing you can do will get me to say otherwise." You said. Adam gave you a death glare as he stared at you.

"Y/N, give the poor Adam his shirt." Mitch said from your doorway.

"No no Mitch. I know what to do." Adam said mischievously. You gulped very loud and got into position to run. Adam looked at you sweetly.

"Y/N." He said very sweetly. You weren't buying it.

"Y-yes." You said a little frightened. Adam was terrifying when he wanted to be.

"If you don't give me my shirt. I'LL TEAR YOUR LIMBS OFF!" He screamed as he pounced for you.

You screamed and ran for the door. Barely missing Adam's firm grasp. "I fan! I fan! Please help me Mitch!" You screamed. Adam tripped you with his hand and made you fall face first into the soft carpet. You heard Cocco, Jerome's dog, come bounding over to you to make sure you were alright. She licked your face as you stirred.

Adam smiled as he go on top of you. "Give me my shirt." He said. You gasped for air.

"N-never." You said. Adam smirked devilishly.

"Fine. Will this make you talk?" He gently pressed his lips to yours. Your lips moved in perfect harmony with his. You pulled apart and smiled. "On my drawer in the left hand corner." You said. Adam smiled and got off of you.

"Someone's got a crush! Y/N's got a crush." Jerome danced around you.

"Shut up!" You screamed as he continued to taunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button of slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~