Chapter 17: SsunKipz <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile. Today, I have for you guys, an awesome new chapter called SsunKipz. And lastly, THANK YOU ALL FOR 1,000 reads on my book! I'm so happy for this, and you have no idea how much it means to me. My friends keep telling me to shut up and it's not a big deal, BUT IT IS!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian's POV

I walked along the sandy beach. Hand in hand with my lifelong partner. Quentin. He was my everything. My friend, my shoulder to cry on, my laughter, my rock, and my love. I would do anything for him, and I hope he knows that. "Quentin?" I asked him.

"Yes Ian?" He asked me. I loved his voice. It was so deep and masculine.

"You know I love you. I live and breath for you, and I would like to stay by you forever." I said. It sounded a little cheesy to me, but it was the heat of the moment.

"I know Ian, and if I only get to spend the rest of my life with one person. I'm glad it's you." He said. I felt tears spilling out of my eyes.

"I hope to one day put a ring on that sentence." I said trying my best at a joke. His booming laughter filled the atmosphere, and sent my heart fluttering.

"Baby. I love you, but I think you need to cut back on the jokes." He said. I tried my best to look sad. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I said smiling. "Forever and always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like that last line. 'Forever and Always' is overused, but I like it.

Ian: I do hope to someday marry Quentin!

Quentin: thank you Ian. I hope to marry you too.

Me: alright. Be sure to slap that like button or slurp on it *bacca slurp*. And be sure to show some love to that comment button as well. Thank you all. Peace out my shiners!

Einshine: hey! That's my line.

Me: oh. I'm sooo sorry. Note the sarcasm.

Einshine: why you!

Ian: goodbye everyone!!!!! Oh and Team Crafted wishes you all a Happy Holidays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~