Chapter 36: Midia <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey all you Miles out there. It's me Smile and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Midia. This was sent in to me by the lovely Beyondclan, thank you all for reading.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Lydia's Pov*

I walked slowly through the dense forest. Never stopping to savor the sweet moment until I get to my perfect spot. My usual brown hair was down today with teal frosting tips. I had my backpack slung over my shoulder with a sketch pad in it along with some pencils, and an eraser.

I finally came to the small clearing that had one lone tree in the middle. A willow tree. It has been standing strong here for a long time. My grandmother told me stories about how it had been planted here in 1864. And it still stands strong to this day.

I sat down, my back propped up against the dark wood. I pulled out the sketch pad and pencil and began to draw the beautiful mountainside that popped up behind the trees. The beautiful blue, orange, and pink mountains gave off a radiance. The sunset dipped just below the mountaintops. Giving it a special blend of colors. I smiled as I sketched. I sketched until the moon shown into the sky.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Someone asked behind me. I looked up to see a boy approaching me.

He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He was around 5"10 or so. He wore a black leather jacket with a blue t-shirt and black denim pants. "Oh.. Uh nothing. Just sketching." I held up the sketch pad.

"Awesome. I've never been able to sketch in my life. I'm Mitch" He said. I smiled, and shivered as a cold breeze whined through the night air. "Are you cold?" He asked.

"Yeah a little bit." I said. I squeezed my shoulders and shivered a bit more. "I'm Lydia by the way." Mitch sat next to me and wrapped his jacket around me.

"There. It is pretty chilly out tonight. A pretty little girl like you should stay warm." He said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him, and saw his hazel eyes sparkling in the moonlight. He looked down at me and gave me a star stellar smile.

I blushed a little, and hid my face. He laughed a little. "Don't hide your face from me." He said. He grabbed my chin with two of his fingers and made me look at him. He smiled lightly before kissing my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back passionately. I don't know how long we stood there, but frankly, I don't care.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope you guys enjoyed it, and if you did be sure to click on that vote button. It helps me know you'll appreciate my content and you want to see more. Thank you all for 185 votes. So I would kind of like to get to know you all a little bit more. So the question is... What is your favorite ship? Leave your crazy or creative comments in the description below.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~