Chapter 25: TrueCanadian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a little chapter called TrueCanadian. I seriously cannot think of ship names for these two. This is a BajanCanadian and MinecraftUniverse fanfiction. A promise is a promise. So many red dotted lines. Anyways, here you guys go, and without further ado. TrueCanadian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I smiled as I watched Jason finish his last work on his upcoming song Oasis. He truly has a talent for electronic music, and everyone seems to think so. With Criminal being one of the top electronic songs on the ITunes Store.

"Alright and just add another beat drop right here aaaaaand. Done." He said. I smiled. He looked at me and returned the stupid grin plastered on my face. "Want to hear it?" He asked? I nodded furiously and watched him click the play button.

The song began to pick up the pace and then the chorus began. "Is it saying Island view or I love you?" I asked. He looked and shrugged his shoulders.

"To hell if I know. Austin created the stupid lyrics." Jason replied. I laughed and watched as he made some more modifications.

"So Mitch. I hear you're going to Australia soon. That's pretty cool." Jason said. I nodded and smiled politely. I don't understand what it is with Jason, but my heart stops whenever I'm around him and the only thing left in my boast is polite thinking and rational manners... For some of you who know me best thAT ISN'T ME!

I watched as he uploaded the cover photo and tried to publish it to ITunes. "Alright. These things take time, so do you wanna get something to eat?" Jason asked.

"Sure. I'll pay to celebrate your new song." I said. Jason have me his wide toothed smile and walked out with me toward my car. I jumped in the driver's seat and fastened my seatbelt as did Jason. "Safety first. What mum always said." I replied. Jason nodded and pulled out his phone. "Are you tweeting where we're going so we can get flocked by fans?" I asked.

"Don't be such a worrywart. The stars aren't like that. They completely understand the needs of personal space." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right! Fans are a completely different breed of human. They only think about trying to get your number and Skype and wanting to do a video with you. When they clearly know it'll never happen." I said. (A:N// does that bother you guys? I absolutely hate it when I'm scrolling in the comment section of twitter and the fans are asking for absolutely ludicrous things like they're numbers and Skype.)

Jason just shrugged his shoulders and played the Remix to Eclipse. I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song like how my dad used to do. I watched Jason begin to head bang and I did the same when we came to a red light. We eventually came too close to each other and smashed our heads together. We held our heads in our hands until Jason accidentally leaned in and kissed me. (A:N// how do accidentally lean in and kiss someone?) I was shocked and then I molded in to the kiss. I noticed the light change color. Everyone beeped their horns as a sign for me to start my engine and drive, but I was too mesmerized in the kiss to break it apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed. If you did be sure to click on that vote button and leave a comment. It held me know you appreciate my content as you want to see more chapters in the near future, thank you everybody and have a good one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~