Chapter 12: Jerox <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this one will be kind if new. I'm not really familiar with this one. I kind of made it up. So this is a Jerome and Ty one shot. I thought if this just recently, and I'll try my best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty's POV

"Okay Jerome. We'll try it again." I held up a card with a blue dot in the middle. Jerome looked puzzled for a moment and then uttered. "Um... Red?" I smiled and shook my head. "No. It's Blue." I said laughing. Jerome groaned and hung his head. I picked his head back up. "Don't he discouraged. Let's try another one." I held up a card with a green for in the middle. "Hmmm. It's yellow to me so it must be.... Green?" He asked. I threw the card up into the air. "Yay!!" I threw my arms around him. He laughed and hugged me back.

I smiled and stared at him for a while. As did he. I brought my head closer to his. As did he, and I pressed my lips to his. I melted into the kiss. I threw my arms around his neck, and but his lower lip. He gasped at my sudden change, and I took the opportunity to stick my tongue into his mouth. I explored every inch of his mouth while he moaned into my mouth. I smiled and bit down on his neck causing an even louder moan to escape his mouth.

I stuck both of my hands down his shirt and circled his stomach. I felt him tense up at the coldness of my hands. I lay him down on his back and quickly began to unbutton his shirt.

~*+*~ Le Time Skip >:) ~*+*~

I woke up the next morning laying in the same spot next to Jerome. He was gone though. oh no. I didn't want to think such things. Was I a... One night stand? I didn't want to believe it, but it seemed inevitable. I walked to the kitchen and saw Jerome standing there eating cereal. "Jerome! Why are you still here?" I asked. "I live here buddy. Why do you think I'm still here? I was worried you were the one who was going to leave." He said obviously worried. "I'm not going anywhere." I said. He stood up and smiled. "Neither am I." He said kissing me one more time. I never thought I could love someone so fast before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: hey everyone. Sorry this was kind of short. I'm in school right now.

Ty: I finally get another one shot!

Jerome: yay!

Me: be siren to leave a vote and a comment. The OC box is always open.

Jerome: please. We need OC's!!

Me: don't be an OC whore. Goodbye everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~