Chapter 9: SkyJa <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Miles it's Smile here. Thank you all for getting this book over 100 reads. That is such a big milestone!! I just.... I'm speechless. Thank you all so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I saw him across the table, and that's when I knew that I had fallen in love. His perfect chestnut hair and hazel eyes. His earrings shone off the light in the room. His smile could have easily lit up the whole town. His hair was out into a messy style. Those hazel eyes roamed the shop im until his lay on mine. He smiled and waved. I hid my face, but waved back as well. Come on Adam. Go up and say hi.

Mitch's POV

I waved enthusiastically towards Adam. He was shy, I knew that for a fact, but I hoped thy I would be different. He ever back and hid his face. I sighed and got up to go see him. "Hey dood." I said as I sat down. He just hid farther into his jacket. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked. He shook his head and I sat down. I looked at him. He would occasionally glance at me, see me stare right back, and then hide. I sighed. "Adam. Come on man. I've known you for three months. Why are you so shy?" I asked. He came out from under his coat. "I... I'm starting to think about you in a different way Mitch." He came out. "You don't want to be friends?" I asked horrified. "No no no. It's actually the opposite." He said. "What are you saying biggums?" I asked. "I-I-I. I love you Mitch." He came out. "Adam I..." I began. I had no idea how to approach this. "I don't know if you could take a chance on me. I don't even know if you like men, but I-" I silenced him by pressing my lips to his. His eyes shot open and then fluttered shut. "You're so silly biggums. Of course I'll take a chance on you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I loved this!!!

Adam: it was sooo cute.

Mitch: I love you.

Jerome: but Mitch. What about me?

Me: oh damn. Anyway. Be sure to lowave a like and a- Jerome get off of Mitch!. Be sure to leave a vote and a comment. I love a new addition to the distance. Thank you all. JEROME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~