Chapter 45: Fiory <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo all you Miles out there. This isSmile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Fiory. This is between Furball894 (Fiora) and Ty. I appreciate all of your supper and make sure to go check her out. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ty's Pov*

I could see her perfect figure all the way across the shop. Her beautiful big eyes stared down at a simple MineCraft creeper strap shirt. Her glistening white teeth made the stars look dull by comparison. She was truly a thing of beauty.

I silently approached her and coughed a little. She looked up and her smile began to grow wider. "Hello." She said.

"Um... Hey." I said. I was at a loss for words.

"Not to sound too fan girlish or anything, but are you by any chance Deadlox?" She asked. I nodded my head slowly.

"You're a fan?" I asked. Her head nodded up and down vigorously.

"I've watched you ever since you started out in Arizona. I love your videos." She sounded pretty calm, but never mistake calm for actually being calm... Confusing I know, but in my experience girls can go from calm to crazy fasts than you can say Butter.

"Thank you. That's a nice phone case." I said as I looked down at her case. It was a Fan art drawing of me slaying a creeper with an iron sword.

"Thanks. Made it myself." She said. We exchanged small talk for little over an hour and she was pretty cool.

"Well do you want to go get something to eat?" I asked finally.

"Yeah. I'll just go pay for this." She said smiling.

~*~

Thirty minutes later we were at Longhorn waiting for our table. Fiora was a crucially a pretty sweet person.

We finally had seated and we ordered. I ordered the renegade sirloin with mashed potatoes and green beans while she ordered a small house salad with Caesar dressing. She occasionally would eat parts of my steak.

Dinner was over and I had paid for both of us. "I enjoyed this Ty." She said. I coughed a little and smiled.

"I did too. Hopefully we can get back together sometime." I said. Fiora twiddled a piece of her hair and mumbled a 'Yeah sure thing'.

We exchanged numbers and then she kissed me on the cheek, and just like that she was off. I touched the area where her lips made contact and smiled. I hope the next date won't be as awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button and show some love to the mileage count as well. Remember to send your OC's to the message board or my inbox, and have a great life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~