Chapter 41: Bashdil40 <3 Pt. 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there it.'a me Smile and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Bashdil40. This is a one shot between Bodil40 and BashurVerse. KatieBuss123, your prayers have been answered. This is actually part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bashur's Pov*

It has been three months since Martin's passing, and I finally had made peace with it. I still have the frightening nightmares though. Of watching what happened that day. The day death robbed me of my love.

~Flashback~

It was a crisp summer day, and the birds were chirping, the wind whipped in the sky, and the clouds flew ever so slightly and carefully. Each cloud painted with the beautiful picture if a car, plane, or ice cream cone. "Hey Bashur. Bet you I can do a backflip off of the curb onto the street." Martin's voice filled the silence. I smiled.

"Just don't hurt yourself." I said. Martin nodded his head and carefully stepped into the curb. He flung himself up and back and landed squarely on his feet.

"Ta-da!" He said. I clapped my hands together.

"Oh magnificent. Now get out of the road before you get run over." I said laying back down. He nodded and joined me by my side on the grass.

~*~

We and him walked back to our car. Our hands intertwined with each other. I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. Minus cheeks flared up a bright red and he giggled in that funny way that he does. I was to in the moment to feel, see, or hear anything, and that is what caused it all. "Look out!" Martin's voice filled my ears. He pushed me out if the way just barely before a car came barreling on top of me. Martin took most of the impact.

~End of Flashback~

My hands shook as I placed the coffee cup in the sink. I couldn't and dropped the mug, and contents, on the floor. I fell to my knees crying. "Martin. I'm so sorry. This should have never happened." I cried out. I shouted at god a string of obscenities that should never be spoken. I could feel myself break down, and I just lay there. Not feeling the need to live anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will see you all super soon, so be sure to click on that vote and subscribe button. I'd love a new mileage count. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~