Chapter 47: Match <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3...2...1, hello all you Miles out there this is Smile and today I have for you guys a brand new One-Shot. The was sent in to me by _infinite_revel_. I thought their ship name was just the cutest thing, and I hope you his do to. Without further ado the ship is about to set sail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Maddy's POV*

Today was a brilliant day on the soccer field. We were up against our number one enemy, the South High Eagles. They have beaten us only once, and we wish to take revenge on them. I saw my best friends, Adam and Charley, to my left and right. They gave me a thumbs up, and I concentrated on the person in front of me, waiting for the whistle to blow.

I heard a loud BEEP! And the race was on. I stole the soccer ball and made a beeline for the goal, but only to have it swept under my foot. I groaned and turned around to see a girl in a high ponytail stealing it. I set my eye contact to Adam an he nodded. He ran over to the girl and managed to steal the ball away, and he kicked it back to me.

The ball was in my hands, or feet as it were, again. I ran towards the goal faster than I've ever run before I felt the wind in my hair, the sun on my face, and I saw the goalie take position.

The goalie had a flat stance, and almost looked like he'd given up. Well that was no fun. I kicked the ball, and it soared. Only to have the goalie stop it with his hand, and throw it back behind me. I glared at the boy and watched as he snickered and let out a little laugh. Oh it was on.

Kick after kick after kick each ball went to the net only to be caught by the boy. This was hopeless, until I got an idea. I switched the ball from my left to my right foot, and the goalie was now confused. I then bit it with my left foot, and he wasn't able to stop the ball from sailing in.

"Goal!" Our team shouted. I jumped for joy as the final buzzer sounded. We had won by a point. I joined my team on a group hug, and watched as the Eagles high fives each other, and we began our line up.

"Good game good game good game good game." I said over and over until I got to the goalie, who was the last person I had to congratulate.

"Nice blocking." I said. He smiled, and I finally got to se up close what he looked like.

He had brown chestnut hair and cognac brown eyes. He smiled a sincere warm smile. "Nice trick you had there. Using your opposite foot." He said. I smiled and thanked him.

"I'm Mitch." He said. I pulled a strand of hair away from my face.

"I'm Maddy." I spoke.

"Well Maddy. How about we get some coffee and we can talk about how exactly you pulled off that little move." He said.

"Oh really? I'd love to Mitch. See you there." I said before giving him a little peck on the cheek and going to change. I giggled at his shocked expression.

~They had coffee and lived happily ever after now the chapter's over

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button and show some love to this chapter and _infinite_revel_ for the awesome idea. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~