Chapter 16: DeadKipz <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys, a new chapter of my Team Crafted One-Shots. I would like to thank you all for over 900 reads! That's so huge. Thank you all so much. I love you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quentin's POV

Ty stood in front of me. His green eyes alight with mischief and juvenile delight. I smiled and grabbed a can of silly string. "Ready... Set... GO!" Ty screamed while grabbing an extra can. I grabbed as many as my arms could hold. I ran for the forest. I could hear Ty's maniacal laughter behind me as my weight started to, well, weigh me down. I knew I would never make it to the tree line, so I did what I could do. I turned around and aimed for him, but I couldn't see him.

"Well shit." I said looking around. I could hear Ty. I just couldn't see him. I began to sweat. Even though we were just attacking each other with silly string, it was scaring me. "T-Ty?" I asked. I was getting terrified now. The footsteps got louder and louder until they stopped. I heard like some kind of war cry and then I was buried in Silly string.

I pressed my finger to the spray can and let it fly. Blue string went all over Ty as green strong blocked my vision. "Ah! Ty you fat pig! I can't see!" I screamed. Ty laughed and continued to pelt me. The smell was awful, but the laughter coming from Ty's mouth was priceless. I laughed and stood up.

"Dude! You're a walking blue thing!" He said trying not to laugh. I barreled after him and screamed.

"Well this blue thing wants a belly rub!" I screamed while chasing after him. My vision was blocked, so I had no idea if I was chasing him or not.

Definitely not. I ran right into a lamppost. I fell to the ground. "Ah! Quentin! Are you okay?" Ty asked. I removed the silly string from my eyes and stood up.

"Of course I am. Coke here." I said hugging him.

"I'm sorry Quentin I should have-" he began .

"Shhhhh. Don't worry. I'm fine." I said putting a finger to his lips. He smiled and leaned forward. I leaned down and kissed his lips softly. What turned to be a slow kiss quickly turned rough and passionate. He was clawing at my back while I was tugging at his hair. We fell onto the floor kissing.

"Get a room sinners!" Someone screamed from the street.

I didn't hear him. Not did Ty. We were so in love. Not even the opinion of a deeply Christian religious woman could come between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for watching. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~