Chapter 22: Adesha <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I gave for you guys a brand new chapter called Adesha. This is a pairing of Adam and his new girlfriend Alesha. Thank you all. Please show some support by clicking that vote button. It makes me feel all fuzzy inside and it lets me know that you appreciate this book, and I'm doing something right. So thanks everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I watched her across the dance floor as her hips swayed to the music. I knew from that very moment, that I was in love. I quickly doused some wine down my throat. You know, liquid pride and everything. I slowly got away from my friends and pulled her to the side.

"What's up?" She asked? I didn't know what to say. My mouth shut instantly, and I couldn't utter a word.

"Hey. I'm Adam." I said. She smiled a little and grabbed my wrist.

"Well Adam. Care to dance with me?" She asked. I nodded furiously, and we made our way to the dance floor. I put my hands I he waist as hers went around my neck. My face was bright red, and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I'm Alesha." She said into my ear as the music started. I carefully led her around the living room, and watched her short hair glide across her face, and falling just perfectly to the side of her head. Her big beautiful eyes stared up at mine.

"Hey Adam! Quit daydreaming! It's almost time for the countdown!" Jerome screamed from behind me. I watched his grab his girlfriend, Louise, by the hand and lead her to the couch.

"Care to sit down?" I asked. She nodded, and we made out way to the couch. I sat beside Annie and Quentin. I looked to the TV and saw the humongous ball in New York City begin it's decent. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6-"

This is where I have to kiss her. I know I only just met her, but she seemed so perfect for me. "5, 4-"

I want to spend the rest of my life with her, and only her. "3, 2-"

I love her! "1! Happy New Year!" I grabbed Alesha by the arm and smashed my lips into hers. She seemed a little hesitant, but molded into the kiss. We eventually pulled away just in time with everyone else. I looked over at Mitch who was carefully kissing a potted plant.

"Be mine forever." He said to the ficus before guiding it outside. Alesha smiled at me and hugged me.

"I want the same. Please be mine forever Adam." She said. I put my arms around her.

"Of course I will. No doubt about it." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you all go. Thank you all for reading! He sure to slap that vote butting and have a great Day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~