Chapter 11: Jerome X Reader <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there this is Smile and today I have for you a Jerome X Reader fanfic. Jerome is my favorite from Team Crafted, so I'm sharing him with all of you!! Oh yeah, and thank you all for over 200 reads on this book! I love all of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

The lake cast a glimmer into the sky and bounced back into your e/c eyes. You wanted this day to be perfect, because today is the day you were going to tell Jerome you loved him.

Jerome, with his perfect brown hair and brown eyes. Everyone made fun of him because of his nose, but you thought it just added to his adorableness. His laugh always made you laugh. And when you cried; he was always there for you to have a shoulder to cry on, and a best friend to share the tears with.

The only thing standing in the way of you two was Jack. He was your ex-boyfriend, and he treated you horribly. He was always too busy to go out with you, and he cheated on you twice. you broke up with him, but he doesn't seem to get the idea. He still wards off any other man that tries to have a relationship with you. Although, you haven't seen Jack in a while, so you thought he must have left.

You saw Jerome walking towards you almost in a skip. "You are so gay!" You laughed. "Only in this time of day. I feel fabulous!" He said in his most gay voice. You rolled your eyes. "You're so stupid." You replied. He laughed and smiled brightly. "Jerome. I have something to tell you." You said. "Hold on. Who is that?" Jerome asked. You looked around to see Jack staring at you. His electric green eyes filled with hatred and malice. "Oh no." You said.

Jack walked over. "What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Jack asked. "Jack I'm not your girlfriend. I broke up with you." You said annoyed.

"Shut up!" Jack screamed and slapped you across the face. Jerome saw this and jumped up. "Hey! Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Jerome barked. Jack snarled and lunged at him. All you could do was stare and watch as Jack punched him left and right. You got up. "Stop!" You yelled. You pulled out your cellphone and called 911.

"911. What is your emergency?" The lady called. "Yes hello. My ex-boyfriend is beating up someone in the park!" You cried. "Please calm down miss and tell me the address." She said calmly. You quickly gave her the address with a shaking voice. She sent a dispatch of police cars and ambulances.

The police quickly showed up and arrested Jack, and the ambulances dragged Jerome off to the hospital. You quickly got in your car and drove off.

~*+*~

You quickly arrived at the hospital and asked for directions to Jerome's room. You scanned each door number until you came to room 452.

You opened the door and saw Jerome staring at the television. "Jerome! Oh my god are you okay?" You asked as you threw yourself around him. He embraced you back gently and whispered "I'm fine y/n. Don't worry." Tears started forming in the corners of your eyes as you kissed his nose. He looked surprised at your display of affection. "Jerome. I- I. I love you so much." You said as you threw yourself around him again. "I love you too." He sounded relieved. He embraced you back tighter and looked into your eyes. He brought your lips closer to his and kissed you. Who knew that a tiny little hospital room in the middle of California could be the most romantic place on the earth to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: That was amazing. It's awesome to get back in the swing of things. Thank you all for reading. Be sure to give a vote and a comment. Thank you all.

Jerome: *Bacca slurp*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~