Chapter 34: Kerkipz <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Hey all you Miles out there, this is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called KerKipz. This is a cross between Kermit (Dakota) and Quentin. Also I would like to apologize for the lack of chapters. My parents grounded me, so I'm writing this on my mom's phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Quentin's POV

     I sat in my room editing the last of my videos. It was around 2 in the morning, and sleep deprivation was beginning to take its toll. I yawned loudly and added the thumbnail to my last video and shut my computer off. I then got a text message.

   Dakota: Hey man, you awake?

   Quentin: Yeah, but I'm about to go to bed.

    Dakota, with his perfect brown hair and green eyes that made me feel like a giddy schoolgirl. The sexiest thing about him was his voice. He did kind of sound like Kermit the frog, but I thought it was cute. another buzz went off from my phone.

   Dakota: Are we still meeting tomorrow?

    Oh that's right. I haven't seen Kermit since Pax about a year ago. He kind of just disappeared after he left Team Crafted about 3 months ago. I was super excited to see him again after all these... Year I guess.

   ~*~

    I was at the airport waiting in my car. I saw a bouncing person come out of the airport with a small bag in tow. It was Dakota. "Hey man." He spoke.

    "Yeah dude. What's up?" I asked. My heart began to pound.

     "Nothing. The channel began to blow up in a good wah once I went solo." He said. He kept into the car and put his luggage in the back seat.

    "Um... Dakota?" I asked.

   "Yeah man?" He replied. His sexy voice filled the car, and echoed throughout the walls.

    " I- I- I really like you." I said. His eyes grew to the size of dinner plates.

    "Quentin I- don't know what to say." His voice was full of confusion and surprise.

    "Now I know this is really sudden, and I don't expect you to accept it right away, but.." I couldn't finish. I heard sobbing, but it wasn't from me, or Dakota.

    There was a small girl outside. She had obviously heard the entire thing. "Just say you love him!" She shouted. Dakota laughed, and turned to me.

    "You heard the match-maker. I love you Quentin." He said to me. I smiled and brought my kips closer to his, and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    There you all go. The next chapter to my book. I would like to thank all of you for helping me achieve over 100 votes on this book, and 10 followers. I know it doesn't seem like much, but thank you. Be sure to slap that vote button which yo forehead, and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~