Chapter 23: Jangel <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I am making you guys a brand new chapter that was sent in to me by a girl named Angeloftoday. I apologize for not updating in a while. I was moving into a new house, and couldn't find the time to write. Anyways on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel's POV

"One peppermint mocha please." I asked the staff member. I was feeling the need for some coffee today because of the hard work I put into making a gaming video for Machinima last night.

The cashier gave me my Mocha and my change, and I strolled over to an empty seat in the cafe. I opened my backpack and pulled out a sketch pad with a sketching pencil.

I looked around the coffee shop to see if anyone could spark my interest. No one really came to mind. I sighed and just drew the outside world. I copied down the trees along with the amazing Mercedes that was sitting outside. "Who owns that car?" I asked out loud.

"That would be me." Someone said behind me. I looked around to see a guy standing in front of me. He was around my age with brown hair that was gelled up in the front with hazel eyes to match him, and the cutest smile adorned his lips.

"Hey I know you. Aren't you ASFJerome from Team Crafted?" I asked. He nodded in my direction.

"I see we have a fan here." He said. I smiled and took another sip of my coffee.

"I guess. I work for Machinima. My names Angel." I said. He nodded and then took a look at my sketch pad.

"Did you draw that?" He asked. I looked down to see the artwork sitting halfway between me and him.

"Uh... Yeah. Why?" I asked. He smiled and took it into his hands.

"It's really pretty. I could never draw like that." He said. I smiled.

"It's really complex, but I could teach you some simple strokes." I said. He smiled, his hazel eyes twinkled under the bulbs that lit the cafe.

*Time skip a few minutes*

"Go slower Jerome! You're gonna break the tip off." I said laughing. He eventually did break it off.

"Aw. I'm a jag." He said. I giggled and let him continue with his pity party. I sharpened the pencil and made him start again.

"Jesus dude! You're drawing a cup for christs sake! How is it that you can't even draw a cylinder!" I asked.

"I was never good with shapes okay don't judge me." He said. I smiled. Jerome looked down and checked his phone. "Shit. I'm gonna be late. It was real fun meeting you Angel. We should meet again sometime." He said as he walked out of the coffee shop. I waved goodbye and watched him leave the shop. I picked up the drawing he had made.

It looked like something a two year old would spit up. Nevertheless. I would keep it.

----------------------------------------------

It has been three years since that experience with Jerome in that coffee shop. I was now is adored fiancé, and bride-to-be. I guess that's what a fiancé is, but I don't care! I was so happy. "Jerome." I said. He came down the stairs and jumped down the last three. No one even uses those steps anymore.

"Yes Angel? What is it my dear?" He asked. I smiled. I gave him a box that was very well wrapped. Not done by me of course. If there's one weakness in the world to me; it's wrapping presents. He slowly unwrapped it, and that beautiful smiles crossed his lips again. It was the first sketching he drew from all those years ago. "I love it." He said as he brought me in for a kiss. To think I was saying this guy would never have a life, when, in reality, I am his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That last line sucked, but it's 2:30 in the morning here, and I can't sleep. Thank you all for your continued support, and thank you Angeloftoday for sending in your Oc. From now on guys please send the OC to my Inbox. It makes it so much easier on me. Be sure to slap that vote button and... Whatever you guys no what to do. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~