Chapter 29: Jacacia <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you Guys a new chapter called Jacacia. It is a pairing between Jerome and 4theluls42 thanks for the amazing idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acacia's Pov

"God! I hate Rosetta Stone!" I yanked my earbuds out and threw them across the room. Jerome looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"You know I could have taught you Italian and you would know more than that video game can teach you." He said. I sighed and crossed my arms. I was a bit stubborn at times. Just a bit.

"I do remember one thing though." I said. Jerome looked at me.

"Oh I've got to hear this. What is it?" He asked. I cleared my throat.

"Um... Mi piace davvero, e io voglio essere la tua ragazza." I said. Jerome's eyes widened, and sparkled. His smile got wider and wider until I thought it would burst.

"Dude. You're scaring me." I said. He just kept smiling. He eventually leaned closer to my face.

"Ti amo troppo. Si prega di uscire con me." He said. I stopped dead.

"Wait... I got it right?!?" I asked surprised. He kissed my lips gently.

"You were close enough." He said before smashing his lips to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh with the short chapters. I can't seem onto find the time to write, so now I'm doing this. Thank you all for reading. Make sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and I'll see you all next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~