Chapter 27: Plitch <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3... 2... 1... Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Plitch. You guys may or may not have guessed what this is. It does in olive Mitch, and someone special *sniggers*. Anyways, thank you all for your continued support, and thank you for almost 100 votes on this book. Thank you all it means so much to me, and I even gained a few followers from this. this one isn't as romantic as it is hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's Pov

I stared quietly and intently at her. I couldn't help it. She was being so goddamn irresistible. Her perfectly figure for into that tight brown dress completely. I was about to lose my mind over this girl. She was attractive to no end.

It is New Years Eve, and three minutes until the countdown. And, more importantly, the New Year's kiss. A time when couples kiss at the Nee Year to signify their love for each other.

I downed a couple more shots before walking back to the living room. I have a very high alcohol tolerance. Mostly because I play a lot of sports. I continued to stare at the girl. Her figure was a little bit on the skinny side, but appearance didn't matter.

"Alright everyone! Time for the countdown!" Jerome screamed from behind me. I don't have a girlfriend, surprisingly, so I have about "10, 9, 8-"

That much time till I can kiss this girl. "7, 6, 5-"

Time is ticking Mitch. Just man up and kiss her already. "4, 3, 2-"

Oh my god! I grabbed her by the waist and pressed my lips to her. I heard laughter around me, but I don't care. "Happy New Year!" Everyone cheered as they kissed their girlfriends. Adam to Alesha, Jerome to Louise, Ian to Maddie, And Quentin to Annie. I have no idea where Jason went.

* The Next Day *

I woke up with the nastiest hangover you could ever have. I quickly walked down the stairs in my house to get an aspirin. Last night was wild. I think my new girlfriend spent the night. I really have no idea.

I walked back upstairs to my room. I pulled the covers back to reveal...

A fucking ficus. I made out with a ficus last night at New Year's Eve. This has to be the most ridiculous thing ever. I put my head in my hands and groaned. This is the most ridiculous and funniest thing ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well? What did you guys think? In case you were lost; Plitch is Mitch X Flower Pot. I know right? Anyways be sure to leave a vote and a comment telling me what you think. And even hit that follow button if you feel obligated. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~