Chapter 42: Skylox <3 Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile... See? I told you super soon. Anyways I'm running low on ships so I'll just do a second Skylox. It is a pretty exciting ship. So as you know, we last left Adam and Ty in the hospital. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Adam's POV*

I clutched Ty's hand in my own. His brown hair flew loosely over his eyes. He had a smile on his face as he slept. The doctors said he would be fine and just needed some rest. Ty's chest fell up and down with each breath he took. Tears fell onto the bed sheets. If only I had known sooner that Ty had loved me, I could have prevented this. Sure he was fine, but I still felt like it was my fault.

Ty's eyes opened and his smile grew wider. I stared I to his brilliant brown eyes. His smile faltered when he saw the tears streaking my face. His weak and cupped my cheek. "Adam... It wasn't... Your fault... I should have told... You." He said.

"I know Ty, but it still feels like a part of it is my fault. Like I should have known. I'm so sorry this happened Ty. It must have been excruciating waiting for me to get the fucking idea." I said. Tears now falling rapidly.

"Adam... Don't say that. I should have come clean and told you how I really felt. I was the bitch for not telling you. I'm sorry you have to deal with this." He replied.

I laughed a little and smiled down at him. "I'm getting you proactive for that acne Ty. Disgusting." I said. He pretended to look hurt.

"You go do that, and get me some food while you're at it." He said.

I walked out to go get him the stuff he needed, and bid him goodbye.

~*~

I came back 10 minutes later with proactive and McDonalds. His eyes sparkled when his eyes lay upon the food. "McDonalds. Adam. You know me so well." He told me.

I laughed and handed him his hamburger. Which he immediately dug into. I was slower than he was, but I didn't care. He finally finished and thanked me for the food.

I welcomed him and kissed him. "I'll see you later. Can't wait until you leave so I can take you on a real date." I said before exiting the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. Be sure to slap that vote button and show some love as well. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~