Chapter 51: Mosie <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Mosie. This is was suggested by gingersnappygirl107, so go check her out. Thanks guys and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rosie's Pov*

It has always been the same.

The same bit I had the same crush on would refuse to acknowledge I would even exist.

And I hated it

Mitch, with his perfect brown hair, white teeth, and charming personality. He was my brother's, Zak's, best friend. Zak always made sure to keep Mitch away from me at all costs, but then again; he never really knew I was there either.

But why would he want to?

I'm just an 18 yer old girl who has insecurity issues. I was pale, thin as a rail, tall and lanky. I cut... A lot, and had the ugliest scars on my wrists. I feel like a useless waste of society, but... You know. Life is always worth living.

Right?

*Mitch's Pov*

She was so beautiful.

Rosie... She was perfect with her flawless skin and perfect hair. She seemed to always wear a smile, but never saw it when I returned the favor.

She never saw.

I love her, and I know about her... Problem.

I wish I could help.

Zak doesn't seem to care at all about his baby sister. He tries his best to keep me away from her, but he never catches me when I steal a look.

I will make her mine.

I was walking to go to the bathroom when I caught her for the first time in the act.

A midnight blue razor pressed against her wrist. She looked wide eyed at me and dropped the razor onto the cold hard floor. "M-Mitch! This isn't... What it looks like." She said.

"Rosie." I punched the bridge of my nose. "You need to stop this." I said grabbing her shoulders. She shook herself free.

"I can't just st-stop Mitch! This is a problem! No one loves me! I'm a useless waste of society! Zak doesn't care! And you won't even look at me! No one loves me!" She screamed.

I had had enough. I grabbed her hands forcefully and smashed my lips to hers. She was scared at first, but quickly molded into the kiss.

"What's going on in here?" I heard a yell from the doorway.

"Z-Zak! Oh god! I- I didn't-"

"Save it Hughes! I just have on more question." He said with his teeth grit. I felt Rosie move behind me cowering in fear.

"W-what?" I was truly terrified. I might never see Rosie again. I might lose Zak as a friend. I might-

"Will you promise to never leave her, break her heart, or do anything to hurt her?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I said. Rosie began to move away from behind me.

"Then congratulations. Have fun." He said as he paraded out of the room.

Wait... What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all. That's all I got. It's 3:30 in the morning. Sorry. I promise for longer chapter from now on and to update at least once every week. Watch this go down the drain. Anyways, be sure to leave a vote and a comment and hit that subscribe button as well. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~