Chapter 3: Mitch X Reader <3

This is my first one shot in second person. So here we go. This is done with Mitch. There will be ones with different characters. But I just chose the one whom my friends thought was the cutest. Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You sighed as you tapped your finger repeatedly on the wood table. You blew your H/C hair out if your face and scanned the coffee shop again. It wasn't like Mitch to be late to hang out with you. You have been best friends with him since you both were 7. He was always there for you, your shoulder to cry on, your rock, your love. You never dared say the last thing out loud. You revered Mitch telling you that he had gotten a girlfriend a little while ago. You remember her name was Maria. It didn't bother you at the time, but Mitch hadn't been finding the time to hang out with you for a while. Today was the day of your friendship anniversary, and it looked like Mitch had forgotten about you already.

You sighed and picked up your stuff to head out. "Y/N! Hold on!" You heard someone scream in the background. You turned around to be met with the most amazing pair of hazel eyes you had ever seen. It was Mitch. He was holding onto a white stuffed teddy bear that was holding a tiny box in its hand. You brought your hands to your mouth, and looked back at Mitch. "Mitch. What is this?" You asked. He smiled and gave the teddy bear to you. "Don't think I haven't forgotten about our special day baby girl." You smiled at the nickname Mitch had given you when you both were 12. "Thank you baby boy." You said teasing him. "__- Y/N." Mitch said to you. You looked at him quizzically before dropping your gaze back to the fluffy teddy bear in your grasp. You opened the tiny box and almost screamed with delight.

Inside was a diamond ring that was wrapped in a silver band. You loved diamonds more thank anything. Mitch took the diamond from you and got down on one knee. "F/N L/N. I have loved you from the day I met you. I have always wanted to be with you and no one else. So please. Do me the honor of being my Baby girl forever?" He asked. All you could do was nod and cry into your hands. "Oh yes baby boy. Yes I will!" You screamed before throwing yourself onto him. "Wait." Your heart began to throb. "What about Maria?" You asked. "Who's Maria?... Oh. We..... Broke up yesterday. She got the wrong idea about you, but your mine now baby girl." He said before kissing you passionately. "I forgive you baby boy, but you better watch your back. Cause there might be a bucket if snakes coming your way." You said tauntingly. You know how much Mitch hates snakes. He rolled his eyes and pulled you in for another passionate kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG OMG omg! I can't believe I write this! Thank you all for your support! Remember the inbox is always open to OC's, and make sure to leave a comment and a vote! I luvs my readers! I love you all Miles!! This is Smile sighting off!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~