Chapter 2: Skylox <3

I have been working super hard on my other books. I'm also helping Pretty_InBlue12 update her books. Anyways here is Skylox requested by me!!

Ty's POV (WARNING!! This chapter contains self harm.)

I sat solemnly on my bed staring up at the ceiling. Tears began to blur my vision. I brought my hand up to my face to wipe the stinging tears away from my face. I knew what was happening to me. I was sad, distraught, wry. Whatever you wanted to call it. I hated having to live in the constant fear if not being loved every day. I sighed and picked my phone up to text my love one last time.

To: My Budder Boy

I can't take this anymore. I'm done.

I walked into the bathroom and flung open my drawer to find the razor and the suicide note I have written a thousand times over and over. I lay the note next to my bathtub and began to cut. I felt the want crimson blood (A:N// I hope crimson is a red. I'm colorblind.) pour over my arms and down my stomach. I fell to the ground in a a heap of my own blood and closed my eyes. I heard a door opening with so much force that I'm surprised it didn't fly off the hinges. I looked hazily towards the figure and all I saw was a mess of curly brown hair and Emerald green eyes staring back at me. I realized that my savior was the one I hoped would save me in the end. Adam. My Budder Boy.

~*+*~

I woke up in the hospital with an IV stuck in my arm. I looked around the whitewashed walls to see Adam in the corner, with his head in his hands, staring at the floor. "A-Adam." I said. In an instant. His head whipped up and he flew over to me. Enveloping me in a huge hug. "Oh my god Tyler. Don't you ever scare me like that again." He said. I felt something cool go down my back and I knew Adam was crying. I wrapped my arms around his back and buried my head in his chest. I smiled. "I know. I was so depressed. I thought you would never come to love me." I fessed up. "God I love you so much Ty. More than you could ever imagine. So please don't die. You have me." Those words made Me break down and embrace Adam tighter. I finally had my love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for all of your support in this story. Already 7 reads! Thank you guys. It may not seen like a lot to you, but it is to me. Thank you all!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~