Chapter 19: Torome <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, this one goes out to my good friend Victoria who was dying to have a one-shot made of her. Her favorite character was Jerome, and I just adore the scene she made of them. Thank you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori's POV

It was a long hard day at school and I wanted to burn off some steam, because I almost lost it in Trigonometry class today because of my idiotic friend Julia. My don't understand why she's in this class. Anyways, I thought I might as well go to the gym.

I slipped on a blue sports bra and some short bike shorts and made my way over to the gym. I thought I would start on the treadmill and then work my way over to weights, but I really wanted to take a spin class as well, and those are only open once every 2 hours and I doubt I'll be here for that long, so I made my way over to the spin class, but I noticed something when I stopped in the doorway of the weight room.

There was a boy about my age doing push-ups on the mat. Not very unusual, but this boy was just flat out attractive!

He had short brown hair that went up in the front from where he gelled it. His sweat gleamed as it cascaded down his face and back, and his brown eyes shown with endurance and determination. I couldn't help but watch him as his face almost touched the floor as he went down every time. He eventually stopped to get a drink of water, and then looked over at me. I thought of myself as being rude because I had just stared at a boy I barely even knew for ten minutes, but he just smiled. "Hey. Could you come over here for a second I need some determination." He said.

I hesitantly walked over and he lay me on the ground. He then got above me in the push-up position and began again. I didn't know what he was doing until his lips came down on mine. He did this every single time he went down in a push-up. He would come down, kiss me, then go back up.

This continued for about 20 or so minutes until he stopped. I got out from under him and looked at him. I couldn't tell if I was supposed to be angry at him , because he just kissed me over and over for no reason, or if I should just kiss him again. "So." I stupidly said. "Does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked. I the mentally face palmed myself for asking such a ridiculous question, but the boy just laughed.

"I guess it does. I'm Jerome." He said.

"I'm Tori." I replied. I couldn't say anything more. I got lost in his eyes again.

"Well Tori. How about I pick you up at 7 tomorrow and we'll have dinner?" He asked.

"I'd love that." I said. He kissed me lightly again and then walked off. I checked the time to see I was late for spin class, but I could still lift weights.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all for reading. I've noticed that some of you guys are starting to follow me now because of the great work I'm doing. I'd like to thank you guys for that. See what can happen if you go to the gym? Maybe a cute guy will do that to you. *looks at the computer*. It's still not worth it to get off my ass and do something else. Any way guys. Be sure to slap that vote button or slurp on it *bacca slurp* and have yourselves a good one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~