Chapter 37: Annox <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey all you Miles out there. This is Smile, and today I have for you guys a brand new chapter called Annox. This was sent in to me by the lovely AnnieThePrincess. So go check her out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Annie's Pov*

"Contestant 43 you are on in 5." The judge said. I was so nervous. I was in a singing competition, and the prize is a day with your favorite member of Team Crafted.

I bit my lip nervously until I heard them announce my name. I walked on stage with Mrs. Mooney, my helper. I have been blind since I was born, so I need someone to assist me around the stage.

She guided me to the microphone, and then gave me a last word of encouragement. "Do good okay. I know you can win." She said. I smiled and nodded my head.

I heard the song "New World" play on the speakers. (A:N// she never told me the song she wanted.) I sighed and grabbed the microphone and started to sing.

"There were animals all across the land. Villagers working hard hand in hand. There were roses, mountains and a big blue sea. Even trees as far as the eye could see." I kept my voice in second soprano, and smiled.

The song had come to a conclusion, and everyone applauded me. I smiled, but felt a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach. I fell to my knees, and then to my stomach. Everyone gasped, and the clapping seized.

I felt someone grab me bridal style. "Are you okay?" A voice spoke. I recognized it immediately. It was Ty. "T- Ty. I need... The... Hospital." I said before I blacked out.

~*~

I had woken up, and the doctor had given me diagnosis. It was stage 4 lung cancer. He said it was rare that I didn't have any signs. However, he said treatment wouldn't help me. I had no choice but to live 1 month at the longest.

Ty had come in and volunteered to make this last 1 month the best month ever. He took me to a lot of places like bowling and other things. We had so much fun, and, in the end, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Ty's Pov*

"Ty I'm scared." Annie said as she lay on her death bed. I squeezed her hand tighter.

"You'll be fine. Don't worry." I tried to stand strong. But the shakiness in my voice told her I was nervous too.

"I wish I could stay here. Live a normal life. I wish I could see you. To know what you look like." She said. I began to tear up, but I didn't let my tears show.

The heart monitor became out of rhythm. I slowly moved down and kissed her lips. The heart monitor slowly faded out.

Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

I pulled back to see Annie. She was dead. I closed her eyes tightly and left the room. I wiped the tears out of my eyes. "I miss you already Annie." I said.

I don't know what happened next, but I heard her, and felt her. It was like she whispered in my ear. "I miss you too Ty."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you guys enjoyed. Please feel free to slap that vote button or slurp on it. This one was very detailed. Thank you all.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~