Decision to make Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Wow, I didn't know they know eachother, if the police had caught her she is prison now but she escape, what will we do now? Are you going to marry Rachel?" I ask Finn.

"I don't want to marry Rachel, I don't love her and yes she is also the mother of my child I don't want to force myself to do something I don't want, I have decided to tell Quinn the truth" He said.

"Are you kidding me?, Finn do you know how this will affect Quinn you know she is upset to you now and you are going to drop the bomb on her think about your children with her" I snap at him he looked at me confused, I realized I might have told him about the twins.

"What are you talking about? The twins are David's kids not mine but I will be thier second father of course I am thinking about them too but what choice do I have except telling her the truth I can't just marry Quinn right now so Shelby can't do anything anymore" Finn said "Quinn knows then maybe everything will be back to normal" He explained, I sighed I don't know what to say anymore.

"Sorry got carried away by my emotions don't mind what I have said, What if you marry Quinn maybe it will really put an end to it cause when your married she can't do anything about it anymore or you can marry Rachel and fake it or just give Shelby some money so she won't bother us anymore" I said Finn looked at me like I just said something that could help him.

"That is a great idea but how do I explain the wedding rings and me going home to Quinn and not Rachel" He said I sighed I don't know what to do anymore

With Quinn At Their house

Quinn POV

I am so upset with Finn I don't know why is acting so strange, he is so upset about me being friends with Demi its like he knows she is up to something.. I sat on the bed and cry when I heard a knock on the door and came inside is Rachel.

"Hey Quinn, I am sorry I just enter your room I was wondering if you need someone to talk to I know you are upset with what happen earlier" She said I sighed and ask her to sit beside me.

"You are right I am so upset at him cause I don't know what is going on first we flew here in Vancouver without anyone knowing we are here, change our phones and numbers then now Demi and I are friends and he just went paranoid about it, its like Demi is just going to hurt me or something I don't understand what is happening" I said.

"You know Demi, she is a big trouble you know what she did before and we will never know what she is capable of so you have to trust Finn" Rachel said why do I get a feeling that she knows something about this.

"Do you know something about this Rachel?" I asked, she looked down

"Please tell me what is going on" I beg her.

"Nothing is wrong Quinn, I don't know why Finn is acting so strange he won't tell me either but all I know is Finn is just protecting all of us especially you" She said, protecting from what, who?. I don't understand.

"But no one is going to hurt me or do something bad to us cause everything is in place now" I said,

"I hope you are right Quinn, cause that is what we all want now a peace of mind" She said, Quinn look at me confused.

"Nevermind what I said that is nothing, come on forget what happen earlier Finn is just not himself maybe he is just thiking of some stuff" I said.

"I am just curious but anyway I should just let it go, I trust him and that is all that matters" I said and smiled, Rachel hug me.

"That is right, believe me everything is going to be ok and I know Finn will make it up to you later" Rachel teased, I slightly blush.

"Oh Rach stop that, I am not comfortable talking about that but I think I kind of need that to" We both laughed "Come on who can't resist Finn I always want him here with me and plus this babies are making me sexually active".