Who?

Alexs POV

"Hello?" I groaned, answering my phone. It was too damn early for phone calls. So whoever is calling me at 9 in the morning better have something important to tell me.

"A-Alex! Y-You need t-to get here r-right n-now!" It was Jack. He was panting. Or crying.

"Get where? Why? Jack, what's wrong?" I asked, now pretty concerned. I pulled myself out of bed and walked straight to my closet.

"Sh-She-She's hurt.. I'm on my way t-to the hopsital-hospital." He corrected himself. Yep. He was definitely crying. I pulled a green hoodie over my head and a pair of shorts on before sprinting to my car.

"I'm on my way, Jack. Stay calm. Who's hurt?"

"I-I.."

I pulled out of my driveway. "Jack. You need to stop crying. Pull it together man. You can't be balling your eyes out on the phone while driving.. Who is hurt?"

"Alex." He said softly.

"What, Jack?"

"She remembers me." He was speaking clearly again.

"Who? Who remembers you, Jack?!" I shouted.

"SHE REMEMBERS ME, ALEX!" He shouted.

"Jack." I said softly. "Please calm down."

But I wasn't really talking to Jack anymore, I was talking to myself. My anxiety was starting to act up. Jack is freaking me out.

"She does." He whispered before the line went dead. I had a terrible feeling about this. Why was Jack acting so fucking weird? And who is this girl he's with? And why is she hurt? And what does he mean she 'remembers him'?

I began driving like a maniac, trying to make my way to the hospital as fast as I could. Something did not seem right about this situation.

Jack's POV

~back to when she fell out of tree~

I noticed blood gushing from her head. I quickly pulled my shirt off and pressed it against the cut. "Maddy.." No. Not again. NO.

A small whisper escaped my lips, "Madison. Please."

"Jack." She asked, confused.

"Maddy?!"

"Jack." She repeated.

"Oh my god, Maddy.." I pulled her in for a hug. What just happened?!

"Jack.." She began crying. "Jack my head!"

Now she was balling. "Nono, don't cry.." I shook my head. I picked her up bridal style and sprinted towards my car. I laid her down in the back seat and felt tears running down my cheeks.

I had no idea what was going on. I could not think straight. But I needed to get her to a hospital. Now. I pulled my phone out as I sped down the block.

"Hello?" The voice answered.

"A-Alex! Y-You need t-to get here r-right n-now!"

~now to present~

"It's okay, we're almost there." I said softly, wiping my face.

"Jack," She whispered from the back seat. I looked at her through the review mirror. She was layed down across the seats with my shirt pressed to her head. "Jack, I don't think I'm going to make it."

"Maddy, don't you fucking say that!" I shouted, "You will make it! I know you will!"

She didn't respond. Her eyes just slowly closed shut.

"MADDY."

No response.

"DON'T DIE ON ME."

I pushed down harder on the gas. No. I'm not loosing her. She remembers me.

an: so a lot of you guess it ahah, her memory's back! yayyy<3(:

but omg. what do you think happened.

did i just ruin your guys lives?

this is my last cliffhanger, i promise.. well. maybe.

so i've decided against a sequel. i'm sorry. but i have no idea what i would write it about. i'm thinking about starting a whole new jack story. maybe in highschool this time? who knows. let me know what you guys think!

also, i have other fanfictions on my page if you guys want to check them out. i have a completed jack and a couple alex (: