We're So Cute

"How do I look?" i turned to Jack.

He smirked and pressed his lips against mine. When he pulled away he said, "Beautiful."

I smiled and told him to sit down so I could do his hair. He sat down on our bed and I began to straighten it. I'm not sure why, but I love doing hair. I always do mine and the guys. Cut, dye, straighten, style, whatever it is. If this band didn't exist, I would definitely be a beautician! 

As I straightened it, I watched him scroll through his twitter mentions. He replied to a bunch of fans, which always made me smile. He's so sweet when it comes to them. If he knows something would make their day, he'll do it. And I love that about them.

When I finished I told him he has to look up so I can style his hair. He locked his phone and looked up at me, smiling. I smiled back and grabbed the hairspray. I styled it in his usual mow-hawk and clapped at my masterpiece.

He stood up and looked in the mirror. He wrapped his arm around me and said, "We look good." I examined us. We did look adorable. He was wearing a red polo, with kahkis and red vans. I was wearing an American Flag tank top (picture to side) with white shorts. 

He pulled his phone out and shouted in a girly voice, "MIRROR SELFIES FOR INSTAGRAM!"

I laughed and hugged him from the side, he kept his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. I smiled big and he snapped the picture and we both looked at it. "How cute." I said. "Send me that."

"Will do." He said, taking his arm off.

"Alright," I said, sliding on a few bracelets, "We needa get going. We're gunna be late." I walked out of the room.

"Wait, Maddy."

I stopped and turned around, and as soon as I did, he unexpectedly kissed me. I smiled into the kiss, and when he pulled away he said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled.

Jack grabbed the dessert we made earlier and I grabbed my keys and we were off.

We pulled into Rian's driveway and walked up to the front door. I rang the doorbell and waited. 

Rian opened the door, "Hey guys!"

"Happy Fourth!" I said, walking in. 

"Everyone's out back." He stated and took the dessert from Jack. 

"Where's the booze?" Jack asked.

"Out back as well." He laughed.

So we walked out to the back, where the rest of the band and crew and their dates sat. Music playing from an outdoor stereo.

"MADDY!"

I turned around and Cassadee engolfed me in a hug. "Hey Cass!" I laughed.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" She smiled, pulling away.

"I know! We need to get together and-"

"OHMYGOD!" Rian shouted in a girly voice, "JACKY! I MISSED U!"

Jack hugged him and pressed their cheeks together, "GIRL, I KNOW, IT'S BEEN LIKE 5EVER."

I raised an eyebrow at them. 

"That's not how we sound." Cassadee said.

"Mhm, okay." Rian smirked, putting his arm around her shoulder.

I greeted everyone and found a seat next to Zack and his girlfriend, Molly. 

He introduced me and I smiled at her, "Hi!" She seemed sweet. She was super pretty, too. Nice job, Zack.