OH MY GOD JACK

Tonight, to celebrate the fact that we're both still alive, Alex is throwing a party at his and Lisa's place. Well, not exactly a party. Not a party at all actually. It's as Alex said, a teenage slumber party. All the band and their ladies are going to be hanging around watching movies, making stupid jokes and gossiping. Fun Fun!

I tugged on my black yoga pants and pulled on my light blue glmr kills hoodie. I left my hair down to dry in it's boring natural straightness and walked out of the bathroom. 

"You take long showers." Jack stated, sliding his grey beanie on his head.

"Barakat." I said walking closer to him. 

"Allbourne." He mocked me.

"Shut up," I laughed, taking the beanie off his head. I moved his hair around with my fingers, examing the faded blonde streaks. "You need a touch up. Like really bad."

He smiled small and took the beanie out of my hand. "Tomorrow." He said, sliding it back on his head. 

"Definitely." I smiled before he pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "You look cute."

"You look cuter." I bopped his nose.

"If I wasn't me right now I'd be completley disgusted with us." He laughed, brushing through my hair with his fingers.

"Me too." I laughed.

~

I sat down at the table, inbetween Jack and Alex. Everyone was here now, we were all in our pjs and had beers in our hands. Everyone was talking about random things. I looked down at my nails, I noticed that all the paint was chipped off. 

"Lise, you got any nail polish?"

"That drawer." She pointed. I nodded and headed over to the drawer filled with polish. I grabbed out the black and headed back over to my seat. 

I started painting my first nail, but the brush was taken out of my grasp by Jack. I gave him a confused look as he grabbed my hand and set it infront of him. "Call me gay, but I've always wanted to try this."

"Try what?" I asked. But my question was soon answered by Jack setting the brush down at the bottom of my nail and slowly dragging it down. Jack was painting my nails. I repeat, Jack Barakat was painting my nails.

"What movie you guys wanna watch first?" Alex asked, standing up infront of the table, holding up a stack of movies, "We've got the Lion King, Bad Grandpa, Inception, The Parent Trap, Fantastic Fo- OH MY GOD, JACK!" 

With that everyone's heads whipped to their left and looked at Jack and I. Jack looked up and asked, "What?" Everyone started laughing and Jack smiled, "SHE FORCED ME TO DO IT, I SWEAR!"

"JACK YOU LIAR!" I shouted back.

"SHE DID, I PROMISE." He shouted.

"JACK."

"MADDY."

"JACK."

"MADDY."

"JACK."

"MADDYYYYYY." He dragged out the Y before putting his head down and finishing up the nail he was on. Alex shook his head, "So glad to have you two back." He said sarcastically.

"Me too." Jack whispered to me. I smiled and listened to Alex finis reading the movies. We all agreed on The Heat

Jack finished painting both my hands, and they looked pretty terrible, might I say. But the idea was cute. Now we were all picking spots on the couches. I cuddled up onto Jack's chest as the movie started. I smiled as he held me tight. As if I might fall out of his grasp and shatter on the floor.

We barley even watched the movie, we kept thinking of random things to talk about. We all made stupid jokes and made fun of the actors. Rian and Alex even reenacted one of the scenes. It was hilarious.

I didn't realize how much I missed my friends until that night. I loved all 7 of them to the moon and back. I would take a bullet for each of them. They were the siblings I never had. All the girls were like my older sisters. We argued yet they gave me the best advice I could ever ask for. All the guys were like my older brothers. They teased me but had my back no matter what. But one guy in particular out of the four, had stolen my heart. That one guy, sure, he was a total dork. But he was my dork. He made stupid jokes and embarrassed himself publicly all the time. But I would never ask for a different best friend. He may seem like this crazy immature boy, but trust me on this one, he has the biggest heart. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's my everything. 

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Maddy."

~~ THE END ~~

an: so. do you guys hate me? was that ending terrible? because i liked it. a lot. anyways, comment below your favorite part of the book! (: 

thank you for everyone who actually read this entire story. and everyone who commented and voted. i love every single one of you. all of your guy's support means the world to me. 

cassie