We've Said What? 4 Words?

Day 17 Of Tour

May 02 - St. Louis, MO

After the show, we headed back to the bus. We decided against going out and just hanging out on PTVs bus.

Everyone excpet Jack and Holly.

As everyone cracked open their beers, Alex popped open a new bottle of Merlot. I smiled as he poured me a glass.

He set it down infront of me and sat down next to me.

Vic and Mike across from us at the table.

"So that Holly girl," Mike asked, "Is a Playboy Model?"

"Yep." Alex said, sipping his wine.

"Damn." Mike smiled. "Jack done good."

I raised my eye brows at him.

"What!"

I shook my head and sipped my drink.

"Where even are they?" Vic asked.

I shrugged, "Who cares."

I felt all six eyes on me.

"What." I looked up.

"You and Jack fighting?" Alex asked. "Or are you jealous?" He smirked.

"Yeah," I said, "Because I'm jealous of a trashy playboy bunny."

"You're jealous she has Jack." Alex said.

I heard Mike and Vic get into their own conversation about something. I turned my body towards Alex and looked up at him. "Kinda."

"Are you finally admitting your love for him?!" He shouted.

I slapped my hand over his mouth, "NO, SHUT UP."

I felt Vic and Mike staring at us, I looked over, and they were. I removed my hand from Alex's face, "Sorry."

They went back to what they were saying and Alex looked at me, smirking. "You like Jack."

"I do not."

"Yes you do."

"Alex, I honestly don't. He's just my best friend. And I don't like that he has been ignoring me since she got here, okay? That's what I'm jealous of. She has his attention and I don't."

Suddenly, the bus got quiet.

I looked around and eveyone was staring at us.

"Maddy likes Jacky." Jaime said.

"Hi-Me. I will break your other fucking foot." I said, referring to his broken foot.

He threw his hands up in defeat and suddenly everyone crowded around Alex and I.

"Please just admit it." Rian said.

"Admit what?"

"That every time you see Jack and Holly together. It breaks your heart." He smiled at me.

"Oh shut up." I slapped him.

"Admit you miss your Jacky." Alex said.

"I miss my Jacky." I admitted.

And I do. These last few days that Holly's been here, I've had no contact with him at all. Only on stage, and even then, he barley looks at me. It's getting harder to have fun.

 "So tell him." Zack said.

"I kind of can't. He asked me to back off once Holly got here." I stated, drinking my wine.