Homecoming With Me?

"I asked Paige to homecoming." Jack informed me.

"Oh, cool." I forced a smile.

But really, it wasn't cool.

"Yeah, did anyone ask you yet?" He asked.

I shook my head no.

"Whaaaaat." He said, leaning against the locker, "I hear Danny wants to go with you."

"Bullshit." I scoffed.

"I'm serious."

I shrugged.

"What would you say if he asked you?"

"I dunno."

"Come on." He smiled, "He's totally your type. He's got that skater brown hair. Blue eyes."

"I'm actually cool with any color eyes." I hinted, Jack's brown eyes were crazy cute.

"He's funny, he's nice, he's-"

"You seem more interested in him then me." I laughed, "Why don't you ask him?"

"Come on, Maddddddddz."

"I only like guys with skater brown hair if they have blonde chunks in it." I smirked, reffering to Jack's hair. And ruffled his hair.

He smirked back at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as the bell rang.

He guided me down the hallway with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. We walked to physics together. I loved when Jack showed affection to me in public.

We walked into our physics class and immediately the teacher snapped, "Jack. Keep your hands to yourself."

He took his arm off and we took our seats.

I was walking to my math class, watching my feet and trying to avoid every human possible. But that didn't work out to great. I accidentally bumped into another person and dropped my book.

"Sorry." I said. But before I could bend down to grab it, the person did for me. He handed me my math book with a smile, "Its cool."

That's when I realized who it was. It was Danny.

"I was actually looking for you," He said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. I was wondering.. I know this is last minute, but.. If you don't have a date already. I was curious if you wanted to go to homecoming with me?"

I smiled big, Jack was right.

"I'd love to," I nodded.

"Alright cool. I'll text you later?"

"Yeah." I nodded and walked to class.

I examined myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black lace dress. It went to right above my knees and was pretty flowy. I had on light blue heels and some jewelry. I curled my hair and did my own make up. I actually looked decent.

My mom took me over to Alex's house, which is where we'll be taking pictures.

We all stood in a line with our dates and all the parents took a bunch of pictures. Then Rians mom said, "Now some of just All Time Low."

All our dates stood to the side. We took a couple nice pictures then make some stupid faces and poses.

We were all about to leave to go to the dance when I felt someone grab my hand, I turned around and Jack smiled at me, "Take a picture with meeeeeeeee."

I nodded and walked over to his mom with him. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and I hugged his waist. Joyce took the picture and smiled. "I still think you two should have gone together." She whispered.

I blushed.