I'm Not Leaving

My leg bounced uncontrollably and impatiently. 

"Jack," Alex set his hand on my shoulder, "It's late. You want a ride home?"

I shook my head no. 

"Dude. You heard the doctors, she needs to rest. You're not even allowed to see her for three days. You should go home, get some rest. You've been here all day."

I shook my head once again. "I'm not leaving."

He sighed, "Suit yourself. Night, Jack."

"Night Alex." I said, watching him and Lisa walk to the elevator.

~

Maddy's POV

"Maddy, please wake up.." An unfamiliar voice cried. "Please. Please.."

I struggled to open my eyes. I couldn't move any part of my body. But I felt my stomach being soaked. I'm guessing with tears. But whos?

"Maddy, you need to wake up. I am so sorry." The voice said, choking on their sobs. "I didn't mean to hurt you, Mads. Oh my god, don't die on me, please. You're all I have. I'll do anything."

The voice was so unfamiliar. I couldn't tell who it was. And I also didn't have the strength to open my eyes just yet. A hand was set on top of mine.

"Madison." The person stroked my hair. Who the hell are you? "Madison Grace. Please. I love you. I love every little thing about you. I'm in love with all of your flaws. All of your perfections. Every little thing you do. Please, I can't live without you. Maddy, I need you."

With that, I felt a kiss pressed against my lips. So gentle I almost didn't feel it. When the person pulled away I slowly found the strength to open my eyes. The brights lights quickly burned them.

"OH MY GOD!" The voice shouted, "MADDY." 

And I was taken into a tight hug. "Maddy, oh my god." It was a guy. And I couldn't exactly see his face.

He pulled away and looked at my face, I sat up and gave him a confused look, I tried to speak, but I couldn't.

He shook his head and handed me a waterbottle. "Here."

I drank some then looked at him. I've never seen this guy before. Who is he? He looks like this guy I'm friends with.. What was that guy's name again?

"Guys!" He shouted, wiping tears off his face. "She's up!"

He hugged me again. I sat there, confused. Six unfamiliar people walked into the room. Well, one was famliar. One was my mom. She was the first to come hug me.

"Mom," I finally spoke as she hugged me. "Why am I in the hospital?"

"You got into a car accident, sweety." She said, pulling away. "Oh thank the lord you're okay." She wiped a tear from her face.

"How bad was it?" I asked, "A-and who are these people? That guy was crying telling me to wake up. That he loved me." 

I looked at the stranger, who had some pretty weird hair, "Why do you think you have the right to just kiss me, by the way?"

He looked hurt. I looked around at the five unfamiliar faces, they all looked surprised.

"Honey, do you really not remember them?" My mom asked.

"Am I supposed to?" I asked.

"Great. She lost her memory!" The stranger who kissed me shouted, he sounded angry..

"Jack, calm down." A tall buff guy said. 

"Oh my, you're up!" A nurse walked into the room. "How do you feel?"