Don't Squirt My Girl Friend!

I pulled on a pair of jean shorts over my bikini bottoms and tied my hair in a tonytale in the back of my head before walking outside. I laid out the game mat and grabbed a bottle of paint. Jack and I poured little blobs of paint onto each circle of the Twister mat.

"You guys are crazy." Lisa stated.

"Alright. I go first!" Jack shouted and spun the wheel. I laughed and watched him set his foot on one of the yellow cirlces, the paint oozing out from underneath. I spun and set my hand on a green circle.

We went on for a little while playing messy twister. I was now currently underneath Jack and Alex holding myself up. If Jack falls then we all go down. And of course, he slipped. The three of us smacked onto the mat. I heard Lisa laughing from beside us.

I stood up and grabbed a bottle of paint and squirted it at her. Her face was priceless, then from behind me, Alex squirted me, "DON'T SQUIRT MY GIRLFRIEND." He shouted.

"DON'T SQUIRT MY GIRLFRIEND." Jack squirted Alex.

"DON'T SQUIRT MY BOYFRIEND." Lisa shouted, squirting Jack.

"DON'T SQUIRT MY BOYFRIEND." I joined in. And before I knew it, the four of us were attacking each other with the paint.

We were laughing our asses off and by the time we ran out of paint, I was standing next to Jack. I laughed and threw the empty bottle onto the ground, panting. I was so out of shape.

We got the hose out and attacked each other with it to clean ourselves off.

Jack had the hose in his hands. "Red looks good on you." He smiled down at me. As a reply, I leaned up to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He used his one arm to hold around my waist and his other to hold the hose above both our heads, like a shower. We stood there for a minute until we heard a click from beside us. We pulled away and saw Lisa with her phone out, "I'M SORRY IT WAS TOO CUTE TO RESIST." I just laughed and shook my head before ripping the hose out of his hand and attacking him with it again.

-

Lisa and I were up in my room, getting changed out of our soaked clothes while the guys were outside starting up a fire.

I changed into a pair of black soffee shorts and a black Blink hoodie. I sat down on my bed, brushing my hair when Lisa showed me the picture of Jack and I. "Look how cute this is."

I smiled, "Send this to me."

She nodded. Then I asked her to loosley french braid my hair, she did. Then we went outside to join the guys around the fire. We sat around drinking and laughing, until Jack ran inside and grabbed our guitars. He handed me mine and I sat up straight.

He started strumming, and I quickly caught on. It was Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.

Alex smirked and held Lisa's hand as he began to sing. "Load up on guns, bring your friends. It's fun to lose and to pretend."

Lisa smiled and sang along with him, she really wasn't that bad. She's actually pretty good. And we all knew this, but she has terrible stage fright. "She's over bored and self assured. Oh no, I know a dirty word."

Then all four of us sang, "Hello, Hello, Hello, How low?"