You'll Get Used To It

9/29/13 Free Day

*Jack's POV*

"Jack! Maddy!" Matt walked into our hotel room. How the hell did he get a key to get in..?

I groaned and pulled the blanket over my face.

"Let's go." He said, ripping it off, "We need to get on the road. You can go back to sleep on the bus. COME ON."

I got up and looked at Maddy, who was still passed out. Matt left and I began to pack up our stuff. When I had it all packed up I walked over to her and kissed her forehead, "Mads?"

"Whaaaat?" She groaned, flopping over.

"Time to go."

She rolled over again and opened her eyes, "Carry me?"

I laughed and nodded. She stood up. She was wearing those black soffee shorts she wore to bed a lot and a tank. 

I handed her my hoodie, knowing it's kinda chilly out. She slipped it on and jumped onto my back. I grabbed the room key and our bag, then left the room. By the time I made it to the elevator, I heard her silently snoring on my shoulder. 

I laughed to myself and headed to the lobby.

I laid her down in my bunk, and checked the time. It was only 6:45. So I slid in next to her and fell back asleep before the bus started moving again.

Maddy's POV

I woke up in Jack's arms, as usual. I found my phone in the darkness and looked around. We were back in the bunk. How? 

Confused, I checked the time. 10am. 

I groaned to myself and slid past him and out of the bunk. I hate sleeping late. Hate it. Walking to the kitchen area, I saw Zack sitting down, with a girl next to him. She was skinny and blonde, with bright blue eyes. It didn't look like she was wearing much make up. 

She was super pretty.

"Morning." I said, pulling out a box of cereal.

They both looked up at me.

"Morning," Zack said back, "Maddy, this is Abby."

I smiled at her, "Hey." As I grabbed a bowl.

"Hi." She smiled back. Perfect teeth. Did this girl have any flaws?

"Abby and I went to highschool together. I don't know if you remember her or not, but we actually dated for a while." He laughed and looked at her. 

"Yeah," She said, finishing the story. "We bumped into each other at the bar and decided to leave and catch up."

I nodded and sat down across from them with my food, "You joining us on tour?"

She nodded.

"Cool." I smiled, "I could use another girl."

She nodded. "It should be fun."

"Hey," I asked Zack, "You know when we're picking up Lisa?"

"I think in Pennsylvania." He said.

I nodded and ate my cereal. I was kinda missing Lisa.

"Personally, I'm a fan of All Time Low." Abby said, "And I haven't heard many good things about her."

I shook my head, "I know most of the fans hate her for no reason other than she's dating Alex, and she's crazy perfect.. But she's actually a really cool chick! You'll love her.. Just get on her good side." I laughed.