Break Out! Break Out!

I heard my bedroom door open. "HONEY IM HOOOME." Jack sang.

I laughed and quickly closed my notebook.

"Oooh.. Watcha writing?" He grabbed the notebook.

I snatched it back and smiled at him.

"We don't keep secrets in this friendship, Maddy."

I shook my head no and hugged it close to my chest.

"Pleeeease.." he put his hand out but I slapped it away.

"Nope." I said, opening up a drawer and dropping it in.

"Fine. Can we play some video games?" He asked, turning towards my tv.

I nodded and handed him a controller.

We sat around and drank cans of Mountain Dew, and played some racing games.

About an hour and a half into it, I felt the sudden urge to pee.

I held it in, until Jack cracked a casual penis joke and I almost exploded all over my floor. I got up and ran to the bath room.

When I walked back into my room, I didn't see Jack sitting infront of my tv.

I looked around and saw him sitting infront of my desk.

"Jack..You better not.." I started, walking towards him. Then I heard him read out loud, "Break Out. Break Out. Our time has come and we've got-"

I ripped the book out of his hands and glared at him.

"Maddy! It was good! Let me finish!"

"Jack, I told you no!" I shouted, getting extremely angry and embarressed.

"Maddy. Why didn't you tell me you write songs! Is there more?"

I slowly nodded.

He smiled and I sat down across from him.

He held his hands out and I handed him the notebook, feeling more calm.

He opened it and finished scanning through Break Out! Break Out! and flipped the page.

He scanned through them and looked up at me, "You have to show these to the guys. These are really fucking good, Maddy."

I shrugged, "You really think so?"

His eyes got wide and he nodded.

I smiled down at the carpet.

"I really like this one though." He pointed to the first one he saw.

I nodded, "Me too."

Hey guys, I know this chapter is supersuper short. But.. I started a new Alex fanfiction!

It's called, I'm Gunna Break Down Your Walls

And here's the description:

Daniela moved to America in 2008 to start University. The summer before her last year, she meets a guy who goes by the name, Alex Gaskarth. Dani has a strict rule with herself: No falling for American boys. There's really no point, since she's moving back to Italy when she finishes school. But what will happen when she undecidedly falls for Alex? Is she going to break her self promise, or keep with it?

if you're interested, head over to my profile and check it out (: