Damn To You Too

9/12/13

Magna, UT

"Hey." I jumped, startled and turned around.

"It's been a while." Vic laughed and walked closer towards me. "Sorry if I scared you."

I smiled, "Yeah. Why didn't we stay in touch?"

"I don't know." He laughed and I turned back around to finish doing my makeup. He watched me through the mirror.

"Ya know." He said. "You look really nice."

"Thanks, Vic." I said.

He set his hand on my hand.

I turned around and gave him a weird look, "Everything alright?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime." He smiled. "Like on a date."

I smiled back, "Well, Vic. I'm flattered. But, I'm dating Jack."

His smile faded, "Shit really? Since when?"

"Last day of Spring Fever tour."

"God.. Where have I been?" He asked himself, pulling his hand away. "I'm sorry. I really didn't know."

"It's okay." I laughed.

Then the door opened. Jack popped his head in, "Maddy. We need- Oh. Hi Vic."

"Hey Jack."

Jack walked into the room with us. "Whatcha guys doin?"

"Just talking." I answered.

Jack wrapped his arm around my waist. "Well. The shows gunna be starting. So Vic, if you don't mind. I need my guitarist."

Vic smiled small. "Of course. Good luck you guys."

"Thanks." We said and Vic followed us out of the room.

"By the way," Vic said to Jack, "You're a lucky dude." And walked away.

9/28/13

Grand Prarie, TX

I slipped on my new dress (picture to side) and examined myself in the mirror. There was a knock on the bathroom door, "Maddy are you almost fucking done?"

I laughed and opened the door.

Jack looked down at me and smiled. "Damn."

I raised my eyebrows at him and checked him out. "Damn to you too."

He laughed and kissed the top of my head, "Let's go."

"Wait," I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom with me.

I picked a necklace up off the counter. It was this cute little heart necklace Jack had bought for me for our one month anniversery. I handed it to him and faced the mirror.

He smiled at me through the mirror and I held my hair up. He got the idea and put the necklace on me. I dropped my hair down and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a picture of us.

"We needa go." He said, turning me around and kissed me.

I nodded and we all left our hotel rooms. Tonight we all decided to go out. Us, PTV and ADTR. Which will be fun.

We walked into the place, it was packed with people. Typical Texas clubs. Jack and I headed over to get some drinks. We both took a couple shots, ready to get shit faced, and headed for the dance floor. At first we danced like everyone else, then decided it was too boring and started to dance around like idiots. It was pretty funny.

About an hour later, I was feeling pretty buzzed. But, I wasn't done drinking.

I pulled Jack away from Jeremy from ADTR and with me to the bar.

"Ya know, it's kinda rude to pull someone away who's having a converstion." He said as we waited for our drinks.

I just responded by kissing him.

We grabbed our drinks and danced some more.

About an hour later, him and I were both drunk out of our minds. And no longer had control of ourselves.

"Jackyyyyy." I whined. "Put me on your shoulders!"

He did as I said and I screamed in enjoyment. We danced around like this for a while until some worker dude told me to get off. Our actions were "Dangerous to the public."

When Jack put me down, Vic came up and started dancing with us both.

"You're so pretty, Mad." Vic said and pressed his lips to mine.

I pulled away immediatley. And before I could respond, Vic fell to the floor.

He was holding his nose, blood dripping from it. I noticed Jack lean down so I used all my force and pulled him away. "JACK."

He tried to pull out of my grasp, but when two security guards came marching over, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club with him.

We got out there and he hugged me. 

I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything. I just took off my heels and held them in my hand. He smiled at me, "Wanna piggy back ride?"

I laughed and jumped on his back and we headed to the hotel we would be staying at tonight.

A couple minutes into our walk, I felt a couple drops on my head. "Jack," I said, "I think it's going to-"

And then it began to down pour. I jumped off his back and grabbed his hand. We both laughed and sprinted through the streets of Texas.

We finally made it back to the hotel, and it was thunderstorming. We headed back up to the room. I locked the door and he stood infront of me. He kissed me slowly before we both went and changed into comfy clothes.

We laid down in the bed and I started to cry. I don't even know why. I was just being my normal drunk self.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said, crying even more.

He laughed and pulled me in closer to him. And I cried myself to sleep.