I Keep Having Those Dreams

back in baltimore

I woke up and the first thing I noticed was Jack wasn't next to me. I hated when he woke up before me. I loved when I woke up and he was the first thing I saw. I got out of bed and slid on a pair of my slippers. I grabbed my glasses off the dresser and headed downstairs. 

Jack was sitting at the table, poptarts infront of him and Bella in the seat next to him.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck form the back. I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder, "Good morning, Jackson."

"Good morning, Madison." He replied, a mouth full of poptart.

I kissed his cheek again before letting go of him and taking the seat to his left. "How do you keep waking up before me?" 

He shrugged, staring out the window.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

He looked back at me and smiled small. He nodded. "I keep having those dreams."

"What dreams?" I questioned, pulling my legs up to the chair with me. I wrapped my arms around them and set my chin on my knees.

"I keep having this dream that someone took you away." He looked out the windo again.

"Who?"

"I don't know. He seems so familar, but I don't know." He shook his head.

"What does he look like?"

"I don't know. I can't remember. All I know is it's a man."

"Tell me your whole dream." I was interested.

Jack's POV

"Tell me your whole dream."

I looked at her and smiled, then looked down at my food and shoved some more into my mouth. I chewed it up and swallowed.

"Well.."

Flashback To Dream

"Jack!" She laughed hysterically. "Jack stop!"

She was almost crying. I finally stopped tickling her. The smile on her face just made my heart beat so fast. I leaned down and kissed her.

During the kiss, she flipped us over so now she was straddling ontop of me. The grass was cool on the back of my neck. When she moved her head to move the kiss down to my neck, I saw someone standing there.

I feel like I've seen him before, but I don't know who exactly he is. He started walking towards us. "Maddy.. Stop." I said. 

She continued to kiss my neck.

"Maddy, there's someone coming.."

"I don't care." She hummed against my skin.

He was getting closer. "Maddy. I'm serious. Get off." I said.

She didn't move and I tried to get her off of me. The guy was right infront of us now. He wrapped a blindfold over her eyes and picked her up off me and threw her over his shoulder. "Jack.. Jack what's happening?" She asked. He punched me in the face when I tried to stand up.

I couldn't move. I was frozen in the spot. 

He turned around and walked away.

"JACK. WHAT'S GOING ON?!" She shouted. I tried to yell back. But I couldn't speak.

"JACK! HELP ME!" She was crying now. He walked away in slowmotion with her.

"JACK!" She was balling now. He sat on his motorcycle and turned to me. She sat there crying as he pulled something out of his pocket. He pointed a gun at her head. I still couldn't move or speak.

He set his finger on the trigger and-

"And that's when I wake up." I stated.

Her eyes were big. She slowly stood up and walked over to me, sitting on my lap. She starred down at me and played with my hair before setting her head on my shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere." She whispered, pressing a kiss onto my neck.

Maddy POV

I can't believe Jack is having that dream. Does that mean something? Does it mean I'm actually going to get kidnapped? Or he's just jealous for some reason?

"Maddy?" He asked.

I picked my head up from his shoulder and looked down at him.

"Can you tell me now why you were acting so different in Florida."

I sighed and started playing with his hair again. I repeatedly pushed it back, running my fingers through it. "You need a hair cut." I smiled.

"Maddy." He said, "Tell me." 

I sighed, "I don't know. I was just feeling really insecure around the other girls, that's all."

"What? Really?" He asked. I nodded, not making eye contact. I starred at his hair as I brushed through it with my fingers. 

"Maddy."

I looked at him, and stopped moving my hands, but kept them where they were.

"You know you're so much prettier than all three of them, right?"

I shrugged.

He moved his hand up to my face, his thumb slowly stroked my cheek. "You're so beautiful." He whispered. Which gave me goosebumps. I pressed a kiss to his lips gently before looking at him again. This was one of my favorite parts about Jack. He actually has a sweet side. Even if I'm the only one who gets to see it, I don't mind.

"Shall I name everything I love about you?" He smiled with that big goofy grin of his.

"Oh, please no." I begged.

"Well, let's just start with physical." He laughed. "You're eyes. I could basically swim in them." 

I gave him a look. 

"The little scar you have next to your nose." He ran his thumb over the baby scar I have from the time I got clawed by a cat when I was little.

"This nose ring." He tapped the stud in my nose. 

"Them boogies in your-" He pointed towards my nose and I smacked his hand, "Jack!"

We both laughed before he got serious again, he had a smile on his face still as he ran his thumb against my lips, "Your lips." He starred at them. Then up at my eyes. 

He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear, "You're the only brunette I've ever dated. Which means you gotta be pretty damn attractive." He laughed. 

"You're probably the only person who has the exact same humor as me." He said, "Everyone else gets annoyed with me after a while. But not you. Nope. You lovezzz me 6ever." He bopped my nose.

Which caused me to laugh at the cuteness. 

"You're the sweetestestest person on the entire planet. You give great hugs. And you play the guitar better than I do. You're hilarious. You're great with people. Your smile is breath taking-as I always tell you-. And you can actually somewhat sing. You're great with hair. You're a good kisser. You're an amazing cook. You're so good with advice. You're awkwardness makes me smile. And not to mention how you are in bed." He winked and I slapped his arm and laughed with him.

"God dammit, Maddy. I don't want you to ever feel insecure again. I promise you that you are absolute perfection, okay?"  

I nodded slowly before moving in slowly to kiss the most amazing guy in the entire world.