Happy Valentines Day, Stupid.

"I'm so happy to be back in the UK." I said, on Jack's back.

"So am I. I missed it here." He replied, walking us to the hotel room we'd be staying in tonight and tomorrow.

I nodded, too tired to respond. We made it up to the bedroom and I showered. After I got changed into my pjs, I looked at Jack. He was already past out on the bed. I smiled and took a picture of him and made it my snapchat story with the caption Night night. Love Jack.

I woke up the next morning and Jack was gone. I frowned and scrolled through my twitter feed. A few minutes later, the door opened. He sat next to me on the bed.

"Happy Valentines Day, stupid." Jack smirked and handed me a single rose.

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Happy Valentines Day, you douche canoe."

"Douche canoe?"

"Oh don't act like you don't know what it's from." I smiled, "You just hung out with him not too long ago."

an: lol matt g anyone?

"C'monnnnn." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our hotel living room.

I picked his gift up off the couch and handed it to him.

He ripped it open and smiled. "Shit, Mad."

He laid out all of the things I had gotten for him. Box of assorted chocolates, a new watch, new pair of shoes, and a bunch of stickers for his guitar.

He kissed me quickly before thanking me handing me a little box. On the top it had a note that said "Valentine? -Jack"

I smiled.

Every day this week Jack has given me a gift.

Monday it was a about a pound of Swedish Fish-my favorite candy-with a note that said, "Will.."

Tuesday it was this cute little vase filled with heart shaped fruit on sticks. With a note that said, "You.."

Wednesday was a bouquet of flowers and a note that said, "Be.."

Thursday was a teddy bear and box of assorted chocolates with a note that said, "My.."

And today I got this surprise with the words, "Valentine? -Jack"

I opened the box to see a small heart necklace.

"It's a locket." He whispered.

I noticed engraved on it it said,

Maddy & Jack

5.13.13

I opened the locket and on one side was a small picture of Jack and I on New Years smiling. The other side was the picture of us kissing infront of the sunset on last tour.

I closed it, on the back it had:

Jaddy has always existed.

I love you.

engraved in cursive. Damn, Jack. 

I looked up at him.

"Will you be my Valentine, Madds?"

I nodded and kissed him. I almost started tearing up, I set my forehead on his, "You're too good for me, Barakat."

He shook his head and smirked at me. "That would be you, Allbourne."

"So," He sighed. "We can't do anything tonight because we have a show, so let me take you out to lunch?"

I nodded and we were off.

~

"So, since today is Valentine's Day, and we're stuck performing for you fucks.." Alex joked at the crowd.

"You dicks." Jack interrupted.

"We're going to do something a bit different." I finished Alex's sentence. "Because why the fuck not?"

"Since this is like the first time everyone in the band actually has a significant other we decided this Valentines Day deserved this." Alex said.

"I know every single one of you out there came to this concert with SOMEONE." I spoke to the crowd. "So I want you to grab that persons hand."

"Whether they're the same sex or not." Jack winked.

"Take that fuckers hand, and look at them." Alex said.

I felt someone hold my hand, I looked to my right and saw Jack smiling at me.

"And tell that motherfucker you love them." Alex said.

Jack looked into my eyes and said, "I love you."

"Now let's fucking slow dance!" Zack shouted.

We all set our guitars down and Rian joined us on front stage. All the other guys' girlfriends ran to them on stage and Forever & Always by Parachute started playing from the speakers.

Jack pulled me in to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck and we swayed back and forth to the beat.

I set my head on his shoulder and he said in my ear, "I'm sorry this is all I could do for you tonight."

"This is the best Valentines Day I could ever ask for, Jack."

"I love you, Madison." He whispered.

I looked up at him. "I love you too, Jack."

"You're amazing." He said softly, pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Jack, you're so fucking perfect." I smiled.

"I just wish I could do more for you to show you how much you mean to me." He said.

I really didn't know what to say. So I just set my head back on his shoulder and felt him pull me in closer as we kept dancing.

I heard him whispering the chorus into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I want you forever, forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly. We'll grow old together. Forever and always."

I kissed his cheek and we were both silent the rest of the song. When it finished the crowd went crazy, and all the guys kissed their girlfriends before they walked off stage. We all grabbed our guitars again.

"Well that was different." Alex laughed.

"I hope you're all in a dancing mood now." I stated. 

"You better be." Alex said, "This next song is called I Feel Like Dancing!"

And we started to play. 

I crouched down and stuck my face in the crowd during the second verse. There was no barricade at this venue, so I sang along with some fan. "I think some dude just grabbed my junk!"

Jack made me stay at the venue a few extra minutes so he could "Set Up"?

I walked into the room, the lights were off and there were lots of candles scattered across the room. I also noticed rose petals on the floor leading to the bed. It was like a scene from a movie.

Jack suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck. I smiled and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck and moving his kisses to my face. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked me to the bed. He laid me down and straddled ontop of me.

Best Valentines Day ever.

by the way guys, my good friend's band released their EP two months ago, you should all really check it out! search "nobody move: sunset boulevard" on youtube! (: thanks and i love you all.