I Don't Like That Abby Girl..

Pittsburgh, PA

10/6/13

The bus door opened and in walked Alex, carrying a suitcase. In behind him walked Lisa. 

"Lisa." I smiled and hugged her.

"Hey, Maddy." She smiled back.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Great, how 'bout you?"

"Pretty good." 

Lisa greeted the rest of the band then made her self at home.

When she met Abby, she played it off nice. But I've known Lisa for a while.. And I know when she doesn't like someone. And she sure as well did not like Abby. 

Hopefully, she will fake it so the rest of tour goes by fine.

"I don't like that Abby girl." Lisa stated. I knew it.

"Why?" I asked.

"I just don't get a good vibe from her.."

I shrugged. "She's actually pretty nice."

"Yeah, she's nice." Lisa said, "She's pretty too. But somehting about her just doesn't seem right.."

I sat down on the chair in the merch area.

"Hey, Vin."

"Hey Maddawwgg."

"How's it goin?"

"Fine." He said, setting up the display, "How's it going with you."

"Pretty gooooodd."

We had some small talk for a while, until Matt came and told me it was time for sound check. I said goodbye to Vinny and headed to the stage. I heard people making out and my curiosty got the best of me. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Abby sucking faces with Neil Westfall. The guitarist of A Day To Remember.

I slapped my hand over my mouth and turned around. I sprinted to the stage and found Jack. I pulled him to the side and told him what I saw.

His jaw dropped, "What do we do?"

"I think we should tell him.." I said.

"Yeah.. But how?"

"Guys!" Matt shouted, "Let's go!"

Jack shook his head, "We'll discuss this later. C'mon." He pulled me with him to grab our guitars.

After soundcheck, I found Jack again. 

"So how do we do this?" He asked.

"I feel like we should talk to Abby first." I said. "I think she should explain herself to him. Instead of him having to confront her about it.. Ya know?"

"Yeah.." He looked around, "Here, I'll distract Zack. You talk to her got, cool?"

I nodded and walked around, looking for Abby. I found her on our bus, chit chatting with Neil. I gave him  a dirty look.

"What's wrong Maddy?" He asked.

I ignored him, "Abby. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure!" She said, "What's up?"

"Uh, alone?"

"Oh, um.. Neil?" She looked at him.

"Uh, yeah. See you later, Abs."

"Bye!"

As soon as he walked off I sat across from her. "What's going on between you and Neil?"

"Nothing." She lied. "Just friends.. Why?"

I gave her a look. "Don't like to me Abby.. I can't believe you would do this to Zack.."

"What are you talking about?"

"Abby." I said. "I saw you making out with Neil right before we went on for sound check."

Her face turned red. "Th-That wasn't me."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, "There's just another blonde girl on tour happening to look exactly like you and be wearing the same exact outfit you're wearing right now?"

She sighed, "Please don't tell Zack."

"You're kidding, right?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No.."

"How could you cheat on him like that?!" I felt myself starting to get angry, "He's Zack. The most innocent guy you'll ever meet.. And you just go make out with some other guy.. While he's right around the corner?! Zack doesn't deserve that. You gotta be fucking kidding me." I ranted.

She looked at me.

"Either you tell him, or I do." I said standing up.

"Maddy!"

"What."

"You can't tell him."

"You tell him." I repeated, "Or I do."

She sighed and I slammed the door before she could respond.

"So, who are you guys asking to Homecoming?" I asked the boys, while laying down on Jack's floor.

"Uhh, probably Lisa." Alex said.

"Bridgette." Zack stated.

"Cara." Rian said.

"Jack?" I looked at him.

"I don't know yet."

"You should ask.." Alex said, "Hm.. You should ask Monica. She always tells me how hot you are."

"Nahh.." Jack said. "I like blondes, dude. Hook me up with a blonde."

I frowned. I just wanted Jack to like me. I wanted him to say, 'Maddy, will you go to homecoming with me?' but that's obviously not going to happen. 

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked.

"Nothinnnn." I said.

"Lies." Rian said.

I laughed. "I seriously can't believe how far we've came."

"Me either." Zack said.

"We're already seniors." I stated. Setting my hands on my forehead.

"Who you going to homecoming with?" Alex asked, laying down beside me.

"No one asked me." I said.

"Jack." Zack said, "I found you a date."

We both laughed. 

"I'm not blonde." I said. 

"You're the only hot brunette." Jack ruffled my hair. I laughed. 

"Gee. Thanks, Jacky."

"Seriously, though." Alex said. "If neither of you have dates by homecoming. You're not pulling that 'But I don't have a date so I can't go' bullshit. You'll go together."

"Mhm." I said, moving my hands from my forehead to over my eyes. I laid them there and everything was black.

I felt Jack playing with my hair and just smiled. 

We all talked for a little bit longer until Zack asked me, "Maddy, what does it feel like to be an only child?"

"Pretty boring." I admitted. "And lonely. It's very lonely."

"That's why you have us!" Jack shouted.

I smiled. "Exactly. That's why I have you guys."